PDA

View Full Version : tickets...what a result!!!

AudCle
28-03-2005, 03:07
Just purchased our tickets for our holiday in July and am getting really excited about it now[msnsmile2][msnsmile2][msnsmile2].

I did quite a bit of research and found your site to be very reasonable.

Keep up the great work.[msnwink]

Aud

AudCle
28-03-2005, 03:47
I am also thinking of doing the Discovery Cove thing. But wasn't sure if was worth the money.

Can any of you good people advise me? Is the experience well worth the cost?

Aud

trevlad
28-03-2005, 04:41
yes do it!

we were lucky enough to go for the day - fantastic. i will be honest and say i got more interaction with the dolphins in xcarat mexico. you didnt actually swim with the dolphins , more like tricks and pets and then hold on to its fin as it pulled you along a short way, but the whole nature experience with the fresh and salt water areas , rays and sharks birds etc was great. you dont actually have to swim with the shark/barracuda they are behind an illusion glass screen in one of the pools very exciting for the kids

AudCle
28-03-2005, 17:36
Thanks for that Trevlad.

Just thought that it was a little steep as only 2 of our party are actually doing the dolphin swim, ( 1 adult & an 11 year old - 2 other children are too young).

Will certainly look into it!!![msnwink]

Thanks again
Aud

Pluto
30-03-2005, 01:54
Aud

We have booked to go to Discovery Cove in July - can't wait. It is a treat for my ??th birthday!

The price also includes a ticket (valid for 7 days) to either Sea World of Busch Gardens.

AudCle
01-04-2005, 01:35
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Pluto
Aud

We have booked to go to Discovery Cove in July - can't wait. It is a treat for my ??th birthday!

The price also includes a ticket (valid for 7 days) to either Sea World of Busch Gardens.
[/quote]

Thanks Pluto

We have decided to do it...well, we're going all that way and thought "go for it"!!

We're also going in July[msncool].

Aud

trevlad
01-04-2005, 03:00
aud
you know you can get non dolphin swim tickets as well which are cheaper and allow everything else. also on that free days at sea world. i was searching about and found the same ticket that gives you 14 days free to sea world and discovery. which is a great bonus

trevlad
01-04-2005, 03:01
sorry sea world and busch

AudCle
02-04-2005, 02:37
Trevlad

Thanks for that but already bought my tickets to sea world through Orlando Park Tickets, got a free day with that which is also a bonus.

Thanks again[msnwink]

Aud

becbecs
05-04-2005, 19:31
Do It, you will have one of the best days of your life, plenty to do while waiting around for your swim with the dolphins. The food is excellent also. And as said earlier you get 7 consecutive free day passes into Seaworld. Can't be bad [clap][clap][clap][clap]

AudCle
06-04-2005, 02:10
Becbecs
We've decided to do it, don't want to arrive home and regret missing out. So we will book up for it.
Looking forward to it, our disney tickets arrived today, so it's getting nearer.

Thanks
Aud

becbecs
06-04-2005, 23:58
Hi Aud

You will have a Fab day [clap][clap][clap][clap][clap], enjoy, say hi to Lester the Dolphin for me.

ALR
26-04-2005, 20:26
We've booked our tickets for Discovery cove.:D

I've heard they supply their own sunblock, does anyone know what factor this is? I have to use it for medical reasons and if they don't want me to use the one I have on prescription, I need to know that their version is suitable.

Has anybody any advice about Universal tickets? I've heard conflicting reports that Universal is a better visit than Disney???
Don't know if the kids would agree, until we get there.

Thanks

ALR

CERICROWLEY
26-04-2005, 20:32
ALR
I have a packet of the suncream home with me now, it is panama jack sunblock spf 35 lifeguard issue, they use this on because of the lack of oil in the cream that sits in the water of the dolphins.

trevlad
27-04-2005, 12:34
[quote]Originally posted by ALR
We've booked our tickets for Discovery cove.:D

I've heard they supply their own sunblock, does anyone know what factor this is? I have to use it for medical reasons and if they don't want me to use the one I have on prescription, I need to know that their version is suitable.

Has anybody any advice about Universal tickets? I've heard conflicting reports that Universal is a better visit than Disney???
Don't know if the kids would agree, until we get there.

Thanks

ALR

it a matter of choice , but universal is more themed rides for older kids and adults! you 'have' to do both anyway. you can get a 2day with 5 free and a 4 day with 11 free. both run out but for the little extra the 14 day means you have full flexibility to go when you want or just pop in and out.
have fun - our 4 park flex tickets came yesterday and it does start to get you going - hopefully the disney ones will come today[msnsmile2]