PDA

View Full Version : which communities have their own golf course

trevlad
27-03-2005, 00:27
hi all
can you tell me which communities have their own golf courses, and which is the best in your view?

stabard
27-03-2005, 00:29
CAn think of Southern Dunes and Highlands Reserve off the top of my head. Oh - also Remington and Reunion.
Not sure which wouldbe considered the best as I have no idea about golf so will leave that to the golfers out there.

27-03-2005, 00:34
Ridgewood Lakes does and its very nice![msnwink]

Cruella DeVilla
27-03-2005, 00:42
A lot of the other communities not mentioned here already, have easy access to Golf courses, there are literally dozens of courses available. Champions Gate (our nearest) is near to pretty much a dozen sub divisions and is PGA standard. I think I am going to take the opportunity to learn to play in the future with it being on the doorstep.

Snapper
27-03-2005, 02:16
I wish the people who play Highlands Reserve would learn how to play. [msnwink]

Then again, there is plenty of sadistic pleasure to be had watching the ones who can't. I haven't seen anyone get a cart stuck in the trees yet but it's only a matter of time. [msnsmile2]

27-03-2005, 02:20
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Snapper
I wish the people who play Highlands Reserve would learn how to play. [msnwink]

Then again, there is plenty of sadistic pleasure to be had watching the ones who can't. I haven't seen anyone get a cart stuck in the trees yet but it's only a matter of time. [msnsmile2]
[/quote]

When they do Steve make sure you take some photos for us!![msnwink]

trevlad
27-03-2005, 02:41
checked out your link steve, the villa looks realy great. i like the bit about the cat!!!![msnsmile2]

Snapper
27-03-2005, 02:52
LOL Trev. [msnsmile] It's a long story!

Lynnes
27-03-2005, 03:00
Southern Dunes is a fabulous course. Very varied.

alex
27-03-2005, 15:11
remington golf complex has rental homes on gleneagles at windsor park subdivisions. www.remington-gc.com

Newhomebuyer
27-03-2005, 16:22
Wyndham Palms also has a course, which is very close to all the resorts near ex-Splendid China and can be used by their visitors.
You really can't go wrong for golf courses anywhere in Kissimmee and don't forget Disney has several.