PDA

View Full Version : Please give me some advice

BootyBoop
21-02-2003, 02:42
This is the first time using this sight, though I did vacation last year in the Orlando area. Which I stayed in a villa about 30 minutes away from the attractions. I have to say I loved the villa so much so I decided to stayed for two weeks this time. Unfortunately the owners do not have the dates available which is August 10 till 24 2003 family of 4. I am having such a hard time finding somewhere to stay that is reasonably priced. Last year it was so simple one flat price which was $565.oo for the week. Seem as though everthing I look at is so close to the attractions. Can someone give me some advice.

blott
21-02-2003, 03:21
Hi BottyBoop

So you're looking for probably a 3 bed home then? In that case, why don't you just make a general enquiry which will go to all 3 bed home owners and you'll receive replies from those with your dates available.

If you get lots of replies, then you will get the opportunity to look at the separate homes pages on Orlandovillas.com and you can decide which one you like best. You can also see if any which have availability are in your price range. As you're looking for high season dates, your budget of $565 might be a little on the low side. If this is the case, you will be able to see this from the replies you receive.

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
21-02-2003, 12:39
We'd be charging $750 inclusive of tax for our 3 bed villa for those dates if we had them available.

esprit
21-02-2003, 13:35
The price that you got last year is because that was a home which was 30 minutes from the attractions so cannot command such a high price.. Most of the homes on here are 10-15 minutes away. Your dates are UK school holidays and I think it is unlikly you will be able to get anyone with those two weeks free who is willing to rent at that price. There is certainly no harm in sending out an enquiry and trying though. Let us know how you go on.

bellaepovera
21-02-2003, 17:35
My 3 bedroom home is running at $650 per week plus tax and my 3 bedroom condo at $525 plus tax. Hope this helps you out.

distinct dreams
23-02-2003, 12:27
We also think your budget of $565 in August is on the low side.

You were probably very lucky to get a villa last year at such a low rate. I think most owners would agree that we all had gaps to fill after 9/11 and this is probably what has happened in your case.

Your best bet is to put out an enquiry to see if there is any availability left for August and then decide.

All the villa owners have low season prices and perhaps if you can be flexible you could consider going at a different time of year.

Please remember that villas are fantastic value for money and all the owners rent out at very fair prices.

orlandobabe
24-02-2003, 20:57
Just wondered if you sent out a general enquiry and got a good response.

Many villas will be booked for these dates of course as they are some of the most popular times to go. You might find that you can get a villa a bit cheaper going at the beginning of January say when it is our low season.

BootyBoop
25-02-2003, 01:52
Thank everyone for the responses, I no that $565.00 is low. I stated that was last year prices I no I would never find a price like that now. I have done a general enquiry which has good responses. I have found villas for $600.00 a week just was unable to find the dates I needed.

BootyBoop
25-02-2003, 01:58
Thank everyone for the responses, I no that $565.00 is low per week. I stated that was last year prices I no I would never find a price like that now. On the other hand I think that $1,700.00 is a little to much. I have done a general enquiry which has good responses. I have found villas for $600.00 per week just was unable to find the dates I needed.

This is the first time using this sight, though I did vacation last year in the Orlando area. Which I stayed in a villa about 30 minutes away from the attractions. I have to say I loved the villa so much so I decided to stayed for two weeks this time. Unfortunately the owners do not have the dates available which is August 10 till 24 2003 family of 4. I am having such a hard time finding somewhere to stay that is reasonably priced. Last year it was so simple one flat price which was $565.oo for the week. Seem as though everthing I look at is so close to the attractions. Can someone give me some advice.
[/quote]