PDA

View Full Version : New Booking

jam2003
20-02-2003, 05:49
We are about to book our first orlando villa vacation. Seems like a good deal. Traveling from within the US. I was surprised that there were not more comments regarding the actual villas on this forum. Can anyone provide feedback on the villas themselves? Are they accurately described on the web pages? Thank you for the information.

janny
20-02-2003, 11:42
When you make an enquiry for any villa listed on the two sites that are linked here you are assured that the owners have been verified and that they are genuine.When you have made a decision I am sure that any owner you contact will be more than happy to provide you with references that you may follow up .

caroline
20-02-2003, 12:01
Lots of the villa owners on this site visit each others villas when they are in Florida. So I'm sure that the descriptions are accurate, we all want our villas to be wonderful "home from homes" and go to a lot of effort and expense to make sure that there are lots of little touches to make all our guests feel at home.
If there is something that you need particularly, ask on the enquiry form, we are all quite happy to answer questions about our homes.
Have a great vacation, it may be your first villa vacation..but I'm sure it won't be your last:)

Harmony
20-02-2003, 12:27
The owners of this site have already verified all the villas and their owners, so have done most of the work for you. They would take a very dim view of any owner mis-representing their villa and would no doubt kick them off their web site. If you have questions about particular locations or villas I'm sure any of us on this forum would be only to happy to give you as much information as we have.

The majority of owners on this site holiday in their own villas themselves and are very proud of their second homes. We try to make them as welcoming and comfortable as we can for ourselves as well as our guests. I can understand your concern but please be reassured that you have found the right place to find the right villa.

Take the plunge and have a wonderful time.[8D]

Jeff

Debs
20-02-2003, 21:37
Like the comments above it is best to take a look at each individual home to see what it can offer you in terms of accommodation, location etc. Staying in a villa is a wonderful experience and once you have done it you will never want to stay in a hotel again!!!

You will have all the comforts the villa has to offer and to top it off in the majority of cases your own private pool to enjoy whenever you like!! Heaven!!!

SHEEP
23-02-2003, 16:39
I had to reply to your question,i am a newbie like you,we have just come back fromour first orlando trip and stayed in "HARMONY" posted above,all i can say is that the villa's are not as described they are better, i loved staying there although i will admit i was nervous about booking to start with,but the support you will get surely will put you at ease,all i can say is go for it you wont regret it
Sean and clan

orlandobabe
24-02-2003, 21:03
Thanks Sean for the comments about the villas being better. It's nice to have a guests feedback and I'm sure it will help all potential guests who visit this wonderful site to book with confidence.

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
24-02-2003, 22:02
We always get the comment that our photos really do not do the villa justice (as I'm sure a lot of other owners do too :)). I'm sure you will find the actual villas actually well exceed your expectations as was the case with SHEEP above :D.

SHEEP
25-02-2003, 03:17
I have always prided myself on being honest,and being a bit fussy and i can honestly say that from my experience you get much more than you think,you would not believe how gutted we all are about having to be stuck in our mid terraced cold house when we have just been in a villa from this site there is no comparison,i know it sounds like im being biased but i would have no reservations about staying in any of these villa's,from what i see i think the owners are all a bit obsessed with making their homes the best:D,so whichever one you choose you wont go wrong,i would imagine they are all of the same high standard,have a lovely time and think of us poor cold brits as you sip your cocktail on your sun lounger next to your own private pool[V]

lexton
25-02-2003, 17:22
Over the past 5years my family and I have stayed in three different villas.The first one was in Westridge,then Clear Creek,then last year in Poinciana.They were all 1st class.I would never ever consider staying again in a hotel room again as we did the 1st year we travelled to Florida in 1997.The 1st time we rented as I said we stayed in Westridge and after a 12 hour journey,having gone with Airtours and it not being a direct flight,my grand-daughter being only 13months old and not having a sky-cot for her[we did on the journey home],we set off from Sanford in our 8-seater mini-van,nick-named the A-team bus!We did not know what to expect we had paid our money got a set of keys, plus directions,but still didn't know what to expect to find.We had seen photos and spoken to the owner at length but our hearts were in our mouth as we pulled up outside the villa.On opening the door we can still recall the feeling of absolute joy and amazemant that greeted us,it was like walking into something off the film set of Dallas or Dynasty!I went straight in the pool clothes still on!After a long and very tiring day the villa far exceeded our wildest dreams,we could never ever have expected such luxury.The villa we rented 2years later and more recently last September was just as luxurious.What could be better than waking up and sitting by the pool, sun shining,with a cup of tea and cinnamon toast for breakfast Heaven!
We decide to stay in various villas just to try out different locations and communities.This year we will be trying another location,I cannot praise the excellent high standards of the villas enough,and am already counting the weeks off till hubby and I return to Orlando.One regret not being able to afford our own place in the sun.