PDA

View Full Version : resort monorail

dodgey memory
24-03-2005, 14:43
Ok I have been reading another forum site[msnembarrased] posted a question and they haven't replied, the nerve of some people, so I thought I would ask people who do bother. The topic was about getting in and out of the MK at peak crowd times. The thread alluded that if the queue was too long for the monorail that you could catch the resort monorail and that would get you to the transportation and ticket centre and back again. Has any one tried this? Teresa

millie
24-03-2005, 14:58
Have heard you can do this - it just goes in the opposite direction. Haven't tried it though - maybe someone else has![8)]

Newhomebuyer
24-03-2005, 15:04
Yes, you can take the resort monorail and it does stop at MK. At peak times it also gets quite crowded.

Ruth
24-03-2005, 15:46
We do this all the time as it can save quite a long queue;)It is a slower ride though and on occasions I have felt the other momorail might actually get you to the ticket and transportation centre faster.

Snapper
24-03-2005, 17:16
Does this work at night too when the park is closing? I'm sure I heard once that when the park is closing the resort monorail doesn't stop at the transport and ticket centre and only runs the resort to/from MK stretch.

dodgey memory
24-03-2005, 17:31
Thanks for the excellent response, that will teach me for straying into anothers arms!!

Newhomebuyer
24-03-2005, 18:41
It doesn't work as well at night because it is just as crowded. (It wouldn't matter that it didn't stop at the TnT centre because you could get off at the Poly and walk.) It just isn't worth it because the wait is just as long, plus to be fair to the people paying massive amounts to stay at the delux resorts, they should have priority when its so busy.