PDA

View Full Version : chit chat

kc
17-02-2003, 16:25
Hello the first time we went to florida,was 1998 april with our son who was one years old, we had a very nice two weeks,and have being going back every year.we went in november one year when my son was 3years old, halloween is big over there,walmart had so many different scary masks and other halloween things it was great my son loved all the scary stuff and of course his favourite is the haunted house in disney.The first time we rented a villa in sunset lakes it was very nice and clean we loved it,2nd time in lynnfield we hated it, it was dull,dirty and it was a horrible start to our hoilday.
we stay in villas every year the rest have being nice.
This time we will be taking our new member of the family our 6 month old daughter.I,m looking forward to it we are going the first two weeks of march which is only two weeks away.

steph_goodrum
17-02-2003, 16:42
Hello KC
We too have come to love Florida as a second home since we first went 6 years ago. We've been back 9 times in the years since, including buying a villa there as we are convinced we will never get bored of it , there are just so many facets to it and each time we go we try to do something a bit different and explore a bit further. We are especially looking forward to this year as we are going at Halloween, it is the first time we have visited then.
I hope you all have a wonderful time on your trip and don't forget to tell us all about it when you get back.