PDA

View Full Version : New Irish Pub!

chunkichik
21-03-2005, 04:44
Apparantally, there is to be a new Irish Theme pub added to the World Showcase, personally I can't bear guiness, but am sure there are some of you out there that do!! (mentioning no names Maggie Allan!!!![msnwink])

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
21-03-2005, 09:57
Where abouts is it going to be in the World Showcase?

Newhomebuyer
21-03-2005, 13:01
Are you sure you are not thinking of the new Irish Pub in Pleasue Island?? There has been a lot of publicity about that. I am sure they would have mentioned the other with it as they are both Disney

Magical Dreams
19-04-2005, 00:30
We heard the same about "PI"

Still nice to know more of a Irish theme showing!

[lucky]

andrewmckay5
19-04-2005, 02:20
Could be anywhere John as it seems every country and city i visit has an "Irish" pub so the whole of the World Show case would qualify[msnwink]
I am sure they won't be singing the required "Alice " song that i hear in all those pubs.
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk
[/quote]

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
19-04-2005, 02:35
LOL :D:D:D<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by andrewmckay5
Could be anywhere John as it seems every country and city i visit has an "Irish" pub so the whole of the World Show case would qualify[msnwink]
I am sure they won't be singing the required "Alice " song that i hear in all those pubs.
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk
[/quote]
[/quote]

Thorogoods
19-04-2005, 03:09
Great a pint of Guiness is always welcome. [beer][beer][beer]

orlandodaze
04-05-2005, 04:41
I have had the pleasure of working in the Guinness Storehouse , and I still cant stand the taste of Guinness. I dont feel so bad because my matcho soccer rugby {any ball at all husband }does not drink Guinness either. Both of us are wine people.