PDA

View Full Version : Gwazi rollercoaster

dj_padd
20-03-2005, 17:46
When we were in busch gardens the last time we went (sep 01) gwazi was shut for maintance, we are planning to back to the garden on 11th april, does any one if there is any planned maintance on any of the big rides around that date?

christhear
20-03-2005, 18:38
Gwazi was open in December, wouldn't of thought it would be due for maintenance again this quick. My son absolutely loves this ride, I find it shakes you to death.

blott
20-03-2005, 19:01
Shame you'll be missing the new Sheikra ride though, it opens in May and I guess you'll be back by then? http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/topic_15206.asp

jpusa66
29-10-2005, 05:31
I cant wait to go over to florida in the New Year. We will be going to Busch Gardens as at last my eight year old daughter is tall enough to ride Gwazi. We have had so many tears in the past over this ride and now she is finally going to get to ride it. We unfortunatly had to return home early from our holiday in March due to my dad being taken ill and we never managed to get there although we did buy the tickets. Looking forward to seeing her face when she finally gets to ride Gwazi after all this time.

LiesaAnna
29-10-2005, 14:16
i hope we get some photos of her on this ride,am sure they automatically take them!!!
we'll be watching this space!!
hope your daughter enjoys it!! very very brave girl!! my hubby screamed yes screamed all the way around it, had a mega sore throat for 3 days!! honestly!!!![msneek]

Ray&Sarah
29-10-2005, 14:34
This is one of my sons favourite rides, if he's anything to go by your daughter will love it Julia. Me I stand and hold the cameras and bags and watch, thats enough excitement for me.:D

davy woods
30-10-2005, 13:32
Hi Guys, forget about the Gwazi, you need to go on the Shekra what a fantastic ride that is, if you can make sure you get on the front seat of this but its not for the faint hearted. Also Montu is a fab ride as well, I would rate these two rides as the best ones of any theme park.
Dave

orlandochris
04-07-2007, 20:10
I went in June, and it was fine.