PDA

View Full Version : business for sale ideal for E visa investor

mrsbabypowder
20-03-2005, 03:42
We are moving back to the UK. Too homesick!

We are selling our Bridal shop situated within 3 miles from mall of millenia. price is $225,000. You will get an E visa with this business.

if you want more info and or photos please DM me.

elaine

SORRY TO MAKE IT TOP AGAIN. BUSINESS IN NOW UNDER OFFER.

E. Cosgrove
20-03-2005, 12:44
Oh what a shame Elaine, you were loving it last time you posted. Sorry to hear things haven't worked out. Still...home is where the heart is and there is nowhere like home.
Good Luck.

mrsbabypowder
20-03-2005, 13:42
i know, but we are missing family a little too much oh and salad cream!

a bit more about the business.

i have 4 staff on payroll and 1 seamstress. inventory is around $125,000. turnover is $400,000 PA. We are situated in an a wonderful area. we are close to Windermere, and the I4.

We carry mainly Couture dresses. We have picked up some new and exciting designers over the last few months, and the staff are really excited with the quality of the dresses.

With the $ at the moment you are getting a great deal!

mrsbabypowder
22-03-2005, 03:15
i now have photos of the shop, please DM me as i cannot upload them on here for some reason!!!![msnsad]

blott
22-03-2005, 03:25
What's the owner benefit please?

mrsbabypowder
22-03-2005, 15:20
please DM as everything concerning the business is confidential. Hope you understand
elaine

blott
22-03-2005, 16:00
That's fine, could you DM the info to me then please?

mrsbabypowder
22-03-2005, 22:25
oh thats just toooooooo easy Blott!!!!! i will do it today as all the figures are at home

Frosty
16-04-2005, 18:05
MrsBP.

The shop looks great, if we sell our house, and its still available, we will be asking more questions.

It looks like somebody will be lucky to find this and get their dream going.

If you get time during your busy schedule, could you email some pictures for Kay to look at, i'll DM/PM you my email.

SteveW
17-04-2005, 02:06
What you mean I don't have to bring more salad cream with me ??
How has the last last 3 (100% free) jars gone ??

Sorry to hear you are moving back though.

Cruella DeVilla
17-04-2005, 20:05
I still can't understand why everyone brings you salad cream when you can buy it in Walmart and Publix and a few other places, get out there girl and have a gander they sell loads of British foodstuffs[msnsmile2]

mrsbabypowder
17-04-2005, 22:21
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Cruella DeVilla
I still can't understand why everyone brings you salad cream when you can buy it in Walmart and Publix and a few other places, get out there girl and have a gander they sell loads of British foodstuffs[msnsmile2]
[/quote]

i know but what a wonderful present to bring someone that really appreciates it. i saw a small bottle in walmart nearly $5, far too expensive. now if someone is coming over well thats a better story...........

mrsbabypowder
17-04-2005, 22:25
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by SteveW
What you mean I don't have to bring more salad cream with me ??
How has the last last 3 (100% free) jars gone ??

Sorry to hear you are moving back though.
[/quote]

hi steve. unfortunatley all 3 bottles have gone[msncry]not only me that likes it on shephards pie, stew and dumplings and covered in fries........[msntongue]

hope you managed to get your villas ready in time. have the pools gone in yet? i will have a nosey!!!!!!

Cruella DeVilla
18-04-2005, 04:03
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by mrsbabypowder
[/quote]

i know but what a wonderful present to bring someone that really appreciates it. i saw a small bottle in walmart nearly $5, far too expensive. now if someone is coming over well thats a better story...........
[/quote]

I suppose there is nothing cheaper than free[laugh]

I had a conversation yesterday with hubby about things we shall miss and if we came across them what we would be willing to pay. Not sure there is too much I will miss. Moving from Scotland 20 years ago mainly around Europe but also the Far East, we just adapted.

I missed the rolls you get where you just tear them off a big slab and they are really chewy and dark or light on top, fellow Scots will know the ones. Various other things I crave very ocassionally and I buy off the net.

The one and only thing I really miss is a Glasgow Curry, there is nothing lke it, in 20 years I have not had anything near as good as the ones I used to have back home. Strange but true!

chrizzy100
18-04-2005, 04:32
[/quote]

[/quote]

I suppose there is nothing cheaper than free[laugh]

I had a conversation yesterday with hubby about things we shall miss and if we came across them what we would be willing to pay. Not sure there is too much I will miss. Moving from Scotland 20 years ago mainly around Europe but also the Far East, we just adapted.

I missed the rolls you get where you just tear them off a big slab and they are really chewy and dark or light on top, fellow Scots will know the ones. Various other things I crave very ocassionally and I buy off the net.

The one and only thing I really miss is a Glasgow Curry, there is nothing lke it, in 20 years I have not had anything near as good as the ones I used to have back home. Strange but true!

[/quote]

I miss a good curry.....but the ones I make are getting better.....most of the things I miss to eat.......I now make....

Cruella DeVilla
18-04-2005, 04:42
Yeah I make a not too bad curry but it's still not the same:(

luckylady
18-04-2005, 13:01
[/quote]

I wouldn't be surprised, if you tasted the curry now.
Like the one in Scotland twenty years ago.
Would be a disappointment.
You are twenty years older, your tastes in food will have changed, you will have experienced many different flavours, and recipes over this period of time
Only your mind remembers the taste not your taste buds.

Barbara

Cruella DeVilla
18-04-2005, 19:46
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by luckylady
[/quote]

You are twenty years older, your tastes in food will have changed, you will have experienced many different flavours, and recipes over this period of time

Barbara

[/quote]

It's not 20 years since I had a curry in Scotland that is when I left home, I have been back since and they are still as good[clap]!

Agree totally about as you get older your tastes change. I used to drink white sweet fizzy or still wine and hated anything dry. Now my favourite tipple is Champagne which is as dry as it gets! (I hate the Rosey champagne as it is too sweet).[drinkbeer]

chrizzy100
18-04-2005, 20:03
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by luckylady
[/quote]

Barbara

[/quote]

It's not 20 years since I had a curry in Scotland that is when I left home, I have been back since and they are still as good[clap]!

Agree totally about as you get older your tastes change. I used to drink white sweet fizzy or still wine and hated anything dry. Now my favourite tipple is Champagne which is as dry as it gets! (I hate the Rosey champagne as it is too sweet).[drinkbeer]
[/quote]

I ran a retirement home for older people for a few years....and they got me onto Sweet Sherry.....how I made it throught the day sometimes without falling over I'll never know.....that stuff is strong.....even for me..and I've drunk most of the guys in our bike group under the table in my day....but by the time you've visit 4-5 old ladies in a morning you leave feeling a little light headed.....[drinkbeer]

Cruella DeVilla
18-04-2005, 20:51
Oh I hate Sherry, some of the dinners we go to it is the pre diner aperetif[sick] Mind you the sweet is better than the dry if I was dying of thirst[laugh]

chrizzy100
18-04-2005, 21:24
Oh I hate Sherry, some of the dinners we go to it is the pre diner aperetif[sick] Mind you the sweet is better than the dry if I was dying of thirst[laugh]
[/quote]

For the most part I've not drunk for around 10 years.....Bristol Cream is about the only thing left that I will drink.....I drink iced green tea....or just coke if out to dinner....Dr Peppers if its there...or I get them to make one up.....most of the time I drink nothing while eating......which really worries the server...they keep asking if I want water.....

mrsbabypowder
18-04-2005, 22:55
oh the topic has now changed to food and drink. but my bridal shop is still for sale.........

Cruella DeVilla
18-04-2005, 23:51
oh the topic has now changed to food and drink. but my bridal shop is still for sale.........
[/quote]

[laugh]You must have started it with your talk of salad cream:D

So have you had any offers yet? I think it is a great opportunity for someone.

mrsbabypowder
19-04-2005, 18:58
about three people are seriously considering it. thanks for asking. i really do love salad cream though!!!!! if i can talk about it i will! LOL

i hear through the grapevine that you are moving to croatia. thats where we are thinking about going must put our heads together for a chat about it.

Cruella DeVilla
19-04-2005, 19:13
about three people are seriously considering it. thanks for asking. i really do love salad cream though!!!!! if i can talk about it i will! LOL

i hear through the grapevine that you are moving to croatia. thats where we are thinking about going must put our heads together for a chat about it.

[/quote]

I am not moving there, we are coming to Florida!

I have lived in Croatia in the past and am going back out this summer to do a 12 week contract, it was supposed to be 26 weeks but it has just been cut back. It is a beautiful place but you will have to think really seriously about moving there.

Dubrovnik is my favourite place, spoiled by the constant docking of cruise liners! Split is also good. Zagreb is like any bigish city and can be a bit boring.

You would need to learn Serbo Croat to stand a chance with a business. Mainly German tourists and a few Brits and other races, there is some English of course but it is not wide spread, mainly the younger generation and tourist towns.

suebugden
23-04-2005, 13:44
Can you send information on your shop - i have own businesses here and used to have a company personally making bridal wear which i really miss - we are looking to move to US and already have 2 properties there

thanks

sue

mrsbabypowder
28-04-2005, 03:23
i have sent you the details.

if anyone else is seriously interested please dm your email address.[msnsmile2]