PDA

View Full Version : Another little tester for you!

caroline
15-03-2005, 23:11
http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/caroline/2005315191032_nextguess.jpg

So what and where do you think this is?

florida4sun
15-03-2005, 23:21
Jaws Universal?

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by caroline

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/caroline/2005315191032_nextguess.jpg

So what and where do you think this is?
[/quote]

CarolAnn
15-03-2005, 23:41
Well...looks like a pizza to me:DBut Then I do LOVE a pizza;)

chrizzy100
15-03-2005, 23:51
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by CarolAnn
Well...looks like a pizza to me:DBut Then I do LOVE a pizza;)
[/quote]

I thought pizza ....but then I love it too........[msnsmile2]

emm
16-03-2005, 00:00
I think it looks like something on a plate with a decoration of hens/pheasants/birds-of-some-kind round it!!

LiesaAnna
16-03-2005, 00:04
i go with the jaws ride the inside of the mouth with water droplets ?[msnembarrased]

E. Cosgrove
16-03-2005, 00:47
Universe of Energy at Epcot?

brizzle
16-03-2005, 00:48
Had a look but wouldn't have guessed it until I saw others answers.
I'll also go with Univeral's Jaws ride.

Brizzle.

eagleydo
16-03-2005, 01:10
Reminds me of the volcano in Back to the Future Ride.

caroline
16-03-2005, 01:23
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by emm
I think it looks like something on a plate with a decoration of hens/pheasants/birds-of-some-kind round it!!
[/quote]

I've tried very hard to see how you see this but... you obviously have a very vivid imagination[msnwink]

Well done Martin et al it's Jaws at Universal.

caroline
16-03-2005, 01:28
http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/caroline/2005315212816_jaws.jpg

It was a close up of the teeth:D

emm
16-03-2005, 01:36
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by caroline
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by emm
[/quote]

I've tried very hard to see how you see this but... you obviously have a very vivid imagination[msnwink]

[/quote]

Now that you have given us the answer and shown the full picture, my suggestion seems really daft, [msnembarrased] but.... (try and forget that you know that you are actually looking at jagged teeth for this) if you look to the right of the mid-line of the original picture you posted, above the black jagged shapes, you might be able to see what looks like a brown bird, with a darker brown tail, a white stripe at its neck and a red head, facing to the right!! It reminded me of one of those plates with a border of hens the you see quite often!! I'm not sure what the black stuff could have been that was sitting on the plate though!! [msnsmile2]

Ray&Sarah
16-03-2005, 02:09
Well you've persuaded me Emm![msnwink]:D
Good brain teaser though Caroline, ready for the next one now.[msnsmile2]

steph_goodrum
16-03-2005, 02:58
"Now that you have given us the answer and shown the full picture, my suggestion seems really daft, but.... (try and forget that you know that you are actually looking at jagged teeth for this) if you look to the right of the mid-line of the original picture you posted, above the black jagged shapes, you might be able to see what looks like a brown bird, with a darker brown tail, a white stripe at its neck and a red head, facing to the right!! It reminded me of one of those plates with a border of hens the you see quite often!! I'm not sure what the black stuff could have been that was sitting on the plate though!! "

Emm don't worry you aren't alone, I could see the chickens as well and I thought of chocolate fudge cake, well what else would you waste washing up a plate for?

caroline
16-03-2005, 03:13
Emm and Steph, I've tried...but really I'd just like a glass of whatever you two have been drinking, it's obviously good stuff[drinkbeer][msnwink]

julieanne
16-03-2005, 12:48
I thought pizza too [msnwink] [msntongue]

emm
16-03-2005, 14:25
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by steph_goodrum
"Now that you have given us the answer and shown the full picture, my suggestion seems really daft, but.... (try and forget that you know that you are actually looking at jagged teeth for this) if you look to the right of the mid-line of the original picture you posted, above the black jagged shapes, you might be able to see what looks like a brown bird, with a darker brown tail, a white stripe at its neck and a red head, facing to the right!! It reminded me of one of those plates with a border of hens that you see quite often!! I'm not sure what the black stuff could have been that was sitting on the plate though!! "

Emm don't worry you aren't alone, I could see the chickens as well and I thought of chocolate fudge cake, well what else would you waste washing up a plate for?
[/quote]

Thank goodness for that, Steph, I was beginning to worry!!

chrizzy100
16-03-2005, 17:58
I still think it looks like pizza.......and I should know what the inside of a sharks mouth looks like cus I was in one at 7 and still have the bite mark on my head to prove it.......it was dead and hung up at the time I'll quickly add.....:D:D

CarolAnn
21-03-2005, 20:08
Gulp!!! Chrizzy!!! What if it had woke up[:O] Do you know? Even now I know what it is, when I look back at the cleverly edited pic..It still looks like pizza:D
Great idea though Caroline:)