PDA

View Full Version : Guess where?

caroline
15-03-2005, 00:01
Following on from Brizzles 'guess where' - howabout this one?
Any ideas?

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/caroline/200531420011_guess.jpg

chrizzy100
15-03-2005, 00:24
A peacock at Longleat house after a night of drinking radio active water.......:D

CERICROWLEY
15-03-2005, 00:25
Is it from the spectro magic parade at MK

linda allen
15-03-2005, 00:26
Buz Lightyears space ranger spin? or space mountain?

brizzle
15-03-2005, 00:34
Tunnel in Spaceship Earth, EPCOT?

Brizzle

caroline
15-03-2005, 00:39
Well I like Chrizzys guess best:D:Dbut the expert photographer knows his stuff - it was taken on the way out of Spaceship Earth at Epcot when you're laying back looking at the ceiling.

brizzle
15-03-2005, 00:57
I think it's more a case of been to Florida waaay too much in the last 2/3 years...
..and the fact that my eldest daughter loves that ride so we end up riding it a few times each trip.

Brizzle.

caroline
15-03-2005, 01:12
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by brizzle
I think it's more a case of been to Florida waaay too much in the last 2/3 years...
Brizzle.
[/quote]

Totally impossible to go to Florida toooooo much, we all need to go more, much much more;)

CarolAnn
15-03-2005, 12:25
Good one Caroline:) Though my real question would be, "Was that one of your early trips, when you just have to take a pic of everything?" LOL:D My big confession is that, if I am feeling a little weary from a heavy park day, Spaceship Earth is a very calming trip, and as we have been lucky enough to go on it quite a few times, I use it as a place to POWER NAP!!![msnwink]Highly recommend!

LiesaAnna
15-03-2005, 13:01
no idea! sorry [msnembarrased]

caroline
15-03-2005, 13:18
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by CarolAnn
Good one Caroline:) Though my real question would be, "Was that one of your early trips, when you just have to take a pic of everything?" LOL:D My big confession is that, if I am feeling a little weary from a heavy park day, Spaceship Earth is a very calming trip, and as we have been lucky enough to go on it quite a few times, I use it as a place to POWER NAP!!![msnwink]Highly recommend!
[/quote]

The picture was only taken about 18 months ago, we have a very bad habit of forgetting to pick up the camera when we go out for the day, we tend to go to the parks with no bags, so we can whizz through the security checks. I just take Dave and his large pockets[msnwink] money and park passes are all we need[msnsmile2]

Dave power naps in most of the shows and quieter rides, I don't know how he does it. I need a comfy bed and a pillow[msnsad]

CarolAnn
15-03-2005, 13:49
Glad I am not the only one[msnembarrased]I always feel guilty if my daughter notices me with my eyes shut[msnwink]Haunted House is another good one for a quick shut eye(though I must say, love the ride!![msnsmile2]) So, any more of these pics Caroline or Brizzle?? They are really good fun:) I am on a mission to take interesting puzzle pics now when we go in a couple of weeks[msncool]Though my list of "must dos in Florida" mean I will need 17 weeks not 17 days soon!!![msnwink]

SunLover
15-03-2005, 21:08
The Carousel Of Progress is another great napping spot. Those chairs are sooooooo comfy and it affords you 20 minutes of uninterrupted snooze, apart from the odd chorus of "It's a great big beautiful tomorrow....." [msnsmile]