PDA

View Full Version : Only 8 weeks to go!

Laura
13-02-2003, 20:11
Hi

we're a family of five and we've only got 8 weeks to go before we're off!
I have bought the tickets for Disney (5 day hopper pass I think) should we also purchase the Orlando Flex tickets? we are going from the 8 April to the 26 April. I have tried to do an itinerary of what we're planning to do.

[8D]

Debs
13-02-2003, 21:07
You have got the right idea regarding the Itinerary!!! Do as much ground work as you can before you leave that way you can ensure you don't waste valuable holiday time deciding what to do!!!! If your pass includes the Disney water parks then allow for this in your itinerary. Also remember to consider that the parks are quite tiring so therefore allow for days or at least afternoons around the pool etc. It is a good idea to purchase all your tickets before you go - again to save time :D

Have a great time!!!!

chris
13-02-2003, 23:27
On our first trip to Orlando 2 years ago, we only bought the Disney passes, didn't bother with Universal. We found there were so many other things to do that we'd had enough of the actual theme parks on the 5 day passes alone. We also went to Gatorland, which the children loved. On the route back to the airport on the last day we went for an airboat ride. The Boggy Creek airboats are only 15 minutes drive from Orlando Airport so it was an ideal way to kill time.
We bought day tickets to seaworld and at that time could exchange them for another day free within 7 days in the park entrance.

Last year we bought a villa so then got the 7 day hopper passes plus 3 day Universal passes, all of which never expire. We've got enough left on them to fill this trip too (one week to go:D:D:D)