PDA

View Full Version : Hiring Clubs

K4LGB
13-02-2003, 18:01
Which golf courses in the Kissimmee area hire clubs?
I don't want to take my own clubs with me as I don't want the hassle of lugging around and looking after £1000 of golf kit for the benefit of one or two rounds.

Cheers
Les

Lakul
13-02-2003, 18:14
Highlands Reserve charge $25 for the hire of clubs:D

blott
13-02-2003, 18:29
You can get them free at Kissimmee Oaks.

Biggus
13-02-2003, 18:35
K4LGB,
Just about EVERY golf course that I have contacted does club hire - generally Callaways by the looks of things. Both of the above courses offer discounts etc if you contact them and ask nicely - Blott is also a very useful person to know re: discounted golf @ KOGC - Thanks again Blott nice one!. ;) We plan to play both Highlands Reserve and Kissimmee Oaks while we are there in March/April so if you are going later in the year I plan to write reports on them for everyone to see - I have had excellent advice from everyone on this forum so hopefully I can give something back - Watch this space!

fiona
13-02-2003, 19:04
All the public courses will hire clubs. Chris always takes his (despite us leaving a set in the villa for our guests to use) and no damage to them whatsoever. Mind you 5 games in 11 days gives you some idea of how often he likes to play!

Tracey
13-02-2003, 21:32
I should have met you while my Dad was over with us Blott, he came for the golf and squeezed in a couple of games, he could have tried Kissimme Oaks then.