PDA

View Full Version : Watching Reflections of Earth

becbecs
11-03-2005, 17:21
Quick tip if you want a good seat to watch Reflections of Earth. :)

Book in for your meal at the Pub (forgot the name) in the English area around the lagoon around 8.15pm - 8.30pm. Get a table outside over looking the lagoon and you can then stay there as long as you like.

The staff will then serve your food and invite you to stay there to watch the show. Have just done this again for the second time this weekend just gone. :D

No hassle no elbowing just sit back, relax and watch from the comfort of your table.

Fantastic [clap]

Newhomebuyer
11-03-2005, 18:19
Its The Rose and Crown.
You don't always get seated outside. You really were quite lucky if this worked exactly right twice in a row.

Nostromo
11-03-2005, 19:09
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Newhomebuyer
Its The Rose and Crown.
You don't always get seated outside. You really were quite lucky if this worked exactly right twice in a row.
[/quote]

In theory, that's true. But I have heard more than once that some people have succeeded in making 'arrangements' with the Rose & Crown staff to get those balcony tables. I know this is illegal, but as I said, the rumours seem to be from different sources (all British). I hasten to say that I have personally not come across this. We tendo to do World Showcase counter-clockwise and finish up at Mexico to watch the Fireworks.

chunkichik
21-03-2005, 04:43
Sounds interesting!!! I was thinking of doing this for my husbands birthday, so do we book the table on entrance to the park? and if so, who do we slip the $$$ to?[msnwink][msnwink]

becbecs
04-04-2005, 15:41
Try and book if you can but probably best to just turn up later and hope for the best.

I must have been very looky when I have been.