PDA

View Full Version : Woman want everything, men just want it!!!!

chunkichik
11-03-2005, 00:17
Relationship Guide

HOW TO MAKE A WOMAN HAPPY
It's really not difficult...
To make a woman happy; a man only needs to be:
01. a friend
02. a companion
03. a lover
04. a brother
05. a father
06. a master
07. a chef
08. an electrician
09. a carpenter
10. a plumber
11. a mechanic
12. a decorator
13. a stylist
14. a sexologist
15. a gynaecologist
16. a psychologist
17. a pest exterminator
18. a psychiatrist
19. a healer
20. a good listener
21. an organiser
22. a good father
23. very clean
24. sympathetic
25. athletic
26. warm
27. attentive
28. gallant
29. intelligent
30. funny
31. creative
32. tender
33. strong
34. understanding
35. tolerant
36. prudent
37. ambitious
38. capable
39. courageous
40. determined
41. true
42. dependable
43. passionate

WITHOUT FORGETTING TO:
44. give her compliments regularly
45. love shopping
46. be honest
47. be very rich
48. not stress her out
49. not look at other girls

AND AT THE SAME TIME, YOU MUST ALSO:
50. give her lots of attention,
51. give her lots of time, especially time for herself
52. give her lots of space, never worrying about where she goes

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT:
53. Never to forget:
* birthdays
* anniversaries
* arrangements she makes

HOW TO MAKE A MAN HAPPY:-
01. Feed him
02. Sh*g him
03. Leave him in peace!

Ray&Sarah
11-03-2005, 00:26
Seems fair to me Anita, LOL!:D

philgrove
11-03-2005, 00:36
its no wonder women constantly moan when we have that lot to live up to.[msncry]

wrpac00
11-03-2005, 00:50
You don't want much do you girls.

Got the mans priorities about right though, we are easily pleased.

LiesaAnna
11-03-2005, 00:51
[clap][clap][clap][clap]
Nice one Anita!!!!

Sally D
11-03-2005, 01:00
Thats about right[clap]
[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Nostromo
11-03-2005, 02:55
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by chunkichik
Relationship Guide

HOW TO MAKE A WOMAN HAPPY
It's really not difficult...
To make a woman happy; a man only needs to be:
01. a friend
02. a companion
03. a lover
04. a brother
05. a father
06. a master
07. a chef
08. an electrician
09. a carpenter
10. a plumber
11. a mechanic
12. a decorator
13. a stylist
14. a sexologist
15. a gynaecologist
16. a psychologist
17. a pest exterminator
18. a psychiatrist
19. a healer
20. a good listener
21. an organiser
22. a good father
23. very clean
24. sympathetic
25. athletic
26. warm
27. attentive
28. gallant
29. intelligent
30. funny
31. creative
32. tender
33. strong
34. understanding
35. tolerant
36. prudent
37. ambitious
38. capable
39. courageous
40. determined
41. true
42. dependable
43. passionate

WITHOUT FORGETTING TO:
44. give her compliments regularly
45. love shopping
46. be honest
47. be very rich
48. not stress her out
49. not look at other girls

AND AT THE SAME TIME, YOU MUST ALSO:
50. give her lots of attention,
51. give her lots of time, especially time for herself
52. give her lots of space, never worrying about where she goes

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT:
53. Never to forget:
* birthdays
* anniversaries
* arrangements she makes

01. Feed him
02. Sh*g him
03. Leave him in peace!
[/quote]

Very impressive, but every one of those things can be done by another woman and perhaps that's what those who expect all of the above are really after.

11-03-2005, 11:31
Very impressive, but every one of those things can be done by another woman and perhaps that's what those who expect all of the above are really after.

Nostromo

???????????????????
A father
A brother
I don't think so Nostromo!!!!!!!!!!!!
[msnwink]

Nostromo
11-03-2005, 11:50
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Mach 2

Nostromo

???????????????????
A father
A brother
[msnwink]
[/quote]

No, I mean what I say. I have assumed by the tone of the first statemet/question that every position mentioned, including 'father' and 'brother' is figurative....meaning someone who could fulfil the perceived duties of that position despite not actually being that. In that sense, another woman could do it in the same way a single mum can be both a mother and father to her child.

John Rocke
11-03-2005, 21:17
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Nostromo
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Mach 2

Nostromo

???????????????????
A father
A brother
[msnwink]
[/quote]

No, I mean what I say. I have assumed by the tone of the first statemet/question that every position mentioned, including 'father' and 'brother' is figurative....meaning someone who could fulfil the perceived duties of that position despite not actually being that. In that sense, another woman could do it in the same way a single mum can be both a mother and father to her child.
[/quote]

well thats knocked the fun out of it!!

jr

Nostromo
11-03-2005, 21:26
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by John Rocke

[i]
well thats knocked the fun out of it!!

jr

I never thought it was funny. It might have been about 2 years ago when someone came up with one of these Women vs men 'jokes' but retelling the same theme for the 200th time with a change of window dressing does not make it any funnier.

LiesaAnna
11-03-2005, 21:34
well i thought it was funny![msntongue][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

Ray&Sarah
11-03-2005, 21:52
And me!:D

11-03-2005, 21:54
I just thought it was a funny and should be treated at such!

Lifes to short Nostromo for all this heavy stuff[msnwink]

ravtino
11-03-2005, 23:24
I thought is was funny - lifes too short to be serious - mind you looking at the list thats what most men expect of women - so maybe it should have read - this is [u]what makes a man happy </u> (apart from the last 3):D:D:D:D:D:D[msnwink][msnwink][msnwink][msnwink]

Nostromo
12-03-2005, 02:32
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ravtino
I thought is was funny - lifes too short to be serious - mind you looking at the list thats what most men expect of women - so maybe it should have read - this is [u]what makes a man happy </u> (apart from the last 3):D:D:D:D:D:D[msnwink][msnwink][msnwink][msnwink]
[/quote]

Sure, OK but not all men are chavunistic and the comments might be unfair on those who are not. I for one have always treated my wife as an equal partner and never expected her to do any of those things mentioned in the original post (maybe that's the only reason why she has stuck with me for 28 years!). And it would not make me happy at all if she offered to act like a lapdog - not that she would, of course. I am sure a lot of other men feel the same way about their partners and female colleagues (for work issues).

chunkichik
12-03-2005, 02:43
It was only supposed to be a joke, I won't bother again, some people have no sense of humour, my husband treats me as an equal but we still laugh at things like this, if you don't find it funny fair enough, don't pick it apart, It would have been less hassle not to post at all surely?

John Rocke
12-03-2005, 02:57
we have a very equal marriage. My wife tells me what to do and I do it.

I spend all day in the very unPC world of a building site and pass e mails like the one that started this thread off to male and female colleagues alike(and my wife), to cheer up the humdrum.

Like you Nostromo. I have had 28 happy years with my good lady wife ( we never talk about the five years of abject misery in the middle).

They are sent as they are intended, just a bit of fun (Long live Keith Barrett).

It's Friday, wind down not up.

jr

John Rocke
12-03-2005, 03:00
01. Feed him
02. Sh*g him
03. Leave him in peace!

I think that moderation in all things is the golden rule.

jr

Lyn
12-03-2005, 03:33
I have a very equal marriage, it is our silver wedding in August but I still thought it funny Anita. If you want to pick it apart the first 43 are needed by most women as it is always nice to do things together and most women these days can do all of these. As for the rest this could also be seen as sharing as most men would want these things to. Sorry Nostromo but I never thought I was meant to take it seriously.

LiesaAnna
12-03-2005, 04:36
i never took it seriously and we celebrate our silver wedding in 4 weeks! i thought it was as is how it was meant a joke for a friday afternoon!!! chill.....[msnwink]

mrs d smith
12-03-2005, 17:10
I think its funny, if it upset you so much why post a reply?. It was just a bit a fun and a joke for a friday afternoon....

Anita if you have any more lets hear them [msnwink][msnsmile2]

12-03-2005, 20:02
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by mrs d smith
I think its funny, if it upset you so much why post a reply?. It was just a bit a fun and a joke for a friday afternoon....

Anita if you have any more lets hear them [msnwink][msnsmile2]
[/quote]

Me too Anita! I like funnies...........[clap][clap][clap][clap]

luckylady
12-03-2005, 20:20
I have just read this thread from the beginning I thought it was funny and true
As a woman I want all of those things because if I had I would have my ideal man and an ideal life I think
Men and Women are totaly different, we want more, we expect more. I suppose that's were the nagging comes in
Men on the other hand, are happy if they have the four mentioned
But after saying all that we females have not a cat in Hells chance of finding a man with all those qualities.
So thats why these kind of stories circulate .
It just a bit of fun.
We wouldn't change you men,we love you just the way you are!!!!!!warts and all

[easter2][easter2][easter2]
Barbara

Ray&Sarah
12-03-2005, 21:10
Very ture Barbara. My hubby may not meet all the citeria on the list but he's great as he is.[msnsmile2]

julieanne
13-03-2005, 05:11
Very funny Anita [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]
I think most of us found it amusing and didn't take it as anything more than a bit of light hearted humour which I'm sure was all you meant it to be [msnwink] [msnwink]

JaimeSomers
13-03-2005, 07:02
Wow Anita....who'd have thought a wee funny could be so badly received??? Just shows you how diverse a world we live in...one mans (or womans!) funny is another mans (or womans!) bucket of cold sick!!!

Men and women are just so different, like dont expect them to get any important gossip DETAIL. One of my work colleagues (male)was relating a highly juicy piece of gossip that someone had told him...just as it got to the crux of the whole matter, he told the person telling the story STOP, I dont want to hear any more!!! WHAT?????!!!! Are you Mad??? that was the whole point of the story!!! He didnt think it was strange, and did not hear the end of the story...can you see a woman doing that???

How come men can never find anything??? In my house unless its got a big pink neon arrow pointing at exactly where the item is....saying "look here David" he cant find it!!!
Even his own stuff you have to direct him to it exactly..In the back room, on the table beside the wall...no its not there!!! On the table...the brown thing with legs...oh right here it is!!! Im sure he stands in the middle of a room and expects the stuff just to appear in his hand!!!

Im sure the gentlemen of the forum will reply in kind...however as they say...men..cant live with em...cant get away with burying them under the patio!!! [msnwink][msnwink]

And if my hubby reads this...sorry pet...love ya!!![:I]

Snapper
13-03-2005, 09:32
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by JaimeSomers
How come men can never find anything???[/quote]

That's simple. That's because we never lose anything.

Errr, which is the smiley for 'runs for cover and hides'?

When we appear to be looking for something that our better halves insist we have lost it has to be remembered that us chaps don't always use what, in computing terms, would be referred to as a direct access system. We don't multi-task well either. Try getting us to fix a door hinge and make a cup of tea at the same time if you don't believe me. Never phone us while we are fixing and testing an iron and whatever you do don't ever surprise us while we are seeing if it is possible to cut our fingernails with a pair of garden shears. We might never play the piano again!

If I may quote Norm from the TV series Cheers,

Women. Can't live with them. Pass the beer nuts.

luckylady
13-03-2005, 13:59
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Snapper

Originally posted by JaimeSomers
How come men can never find anything???

That's simple. That's because we never lose anything.

Errr, which is the smiley for 'runs for cover and hides'?

EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes you are right Steve you men don't lose anything
you just put whatever down as you walk through the door
My Kitchen is the dumping ground
If the males in my family had their way
We would have small piles of mail,read and unread newspapers/magazines,car keys,wallet/small change,the contents of their jeans pockets screws,washers polo mints etc all over my kitchen work tops in small piles
I come along tidy up and put all these things away
then when they can't find anything a week later it's my fault for tidying up
whats the saying/
Women are from Venus, Men are from Mars,
I dont know if it's Mar's but certainly another planet
[easter2][easter2][easter2][easter2]

MY BUNNIES ARE BREEDING
Barbara

luckylady
13-03-2005, 14:12
Just a bit of fun

How Married Men See Things!
_____________________-

A man inserted an 'ad' on Yahoo....: "Wife wanted". Next day he received a hundred and eleven E-mails. They all said the same thing: "You can have mine."

Marriage is a 3 ring circus:
Engagement ring, wedding ring, and suffer-ring.

The last fight my wife and I had was my fault.
My wife asked, "What's on the TV?"
I said, "Dust!" Then I woke up in the hospital.

In the beginning, God created earth and rested. Then God created man and rested. Then God created woman. Since then, neither God nor man has rested.

My wife and I are inseparable. In fact, last week it took four state troopers and a police dog to keep us apart.

Why do men die before their wives? They want to.

A beggar walked up to a well dressed woman shopping on Rodeo Drive and said "I haven't eaten anything in four days."
She looked at him and said, "God, I wish I had your willpower."

Do you know the punishment for bigamy?
Two mothers-in-law.

Young Son: Is it true, Dad, I heard that in some parts of Africa a man doesn't know his wife until he marries her?

Father: That happens in every country, son.

The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once.

First man (proudly): "My wife's an angel"
Second man: "You're lucky, mine's still alive."

Just think, if it weren't for marriage, men would go through life thinking they had no faults at all.

Then there was a man who said, "I never knew what real happiness was until I got married; and then it was too late."

We would.nt change you for the world

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LiesaAnna
13-03-2005, 14:59
oh so very true! we wouldnt change you guys for the world! (or would we?)