PDA

View Full Version : disapearing postt !!!

CorFL
09-03-2005, 22:04
Yesterday I posted a question about a drivers license...

I subscribed to that forum (Ask the experts)

Got 2 replies through email...

but when I hit the link... it seems to be in a forum Where I'm not allowed to go...

My original post was gone from anywhere on the 'public forums'

Maybe IMO someone moved it...

Please help..

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
09-03-2005, 22:07
It was related to buying a villa in Florida so was moved to the appropraite Owners Area.

CorFL
09-03-2005, 22:13
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk
It was related to buying a villa in Florida so was moved to the appropraite Owners Area.
[/quote]That's nice but not sensible, now I can't read the replies I get on my questions..

So what's the use for me posting a question, while I never can read the answers...

blott
09-03-2005, 22:35
If you're buying a home in Florida why not email forums@orlandovillas.com to request the password?

You can also find info about driving licences here http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/topic_17571.asp

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
09-03-2005, 23:44
Spot on - the forums are here to provide a vacation planning resource primarily so we deliberately seperate any villa owner type posts into a totally seperate area so the forums do not detract from their primary purpose.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by blott
If you're buying a home in Florida why not email forums@orlandovillas.com to request the password?

You can also find info about driving licences here http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/topic_17571.asp
[/quote]

CorFL
10-03-2005, 03:18
Why should I request a password...

I'm not going to put my house up for rent...

And BTW, no-one seems to read my message the right way...

The Thread you pointed out, doesn't give any answers to NON-US citizens..
I have NO E2 visa, not even a B2...

But never mind... if it's that difficult to answer someones questions, I'll find my sources somewhere else... I don't see why I'm being forced to request a home owner password, just for getting an answer to my questions...

Won't bother you again..

blott
10-03-2005, 03:24
Sorry to hear you feel that way Cor but I was just trying to help you with the the info you requested as this was on the second page of that link I gave you.

trevlad
12-03-2005, 05:38
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by CorFL

But never mind... if it's that difficult to answer someones questions, I'll find my sources somewhere else... I don't see why I'm being forced to request a home owner password, just for getting an answer to my questions...

Won't bother you again..

[/quote]

matron really! [msnsmile2]

chrizzy100
12-03-2005, 06:05
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by CorFL

Won't bother you again..

[/quote]

You don't need to be renting out your home to use the owners part of the forum.....it just keeps the other part free for the people going on holiday who do not need to read tons of things of no interest to them......its not that hard to get the password.....and then you will find the answers to most of your questions....given by some very nice people who give up a lot of their free time to help others.....

I'm sure you could find the info somewhere else if you looked hard enough.....but you're losing out on getting some helpful advice on most subjects all in one place......something that is priceless.....

John and co work hard to keep everyone happy here......a hard job at the best of times......its a pity you feel the way you do about something so small as asking for a password.....[msnsad]

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
12-03-2005, 13:01
Exactly Chrizzy....I'm sorry CorFl felt they had to respond that way but that's life I suppose [msnsmile]

I'm left wondering what's the big deal in sending a simple email to us to ask for a password and then getting some great advice that people generously freely contribute.

Cruella DeVilla
12-03-2005, 19:57
His loss.

From my own point of view I have often wondered about non owners seeing into that section of the Forum anyway. Buying a Florida villa, could that be a part of the moving to Florida section? Just a thought.

benfilo
13-03-2005, 02:49
wonder where dopey, sneezy and the rest of them are[msnwink]