PDA

View Full Version : My Travel Airways

laalaa
08-03-2005, 14:47
[msneek]

Hi

Im going to Orlando for the 1st time in September, bit i have heard horror reviews of both my hotel and my travel airiways.

Has anyone flown with them before? Is it bad?

Also, do you know if they have an baggage offers? You know like pay £xxx and double your baggage allowance etc.

Laura

WR1
08-03-2005, 15:10
MyTravel [sick][msnmad] don't like them.

WR.

Lisa C
08-03-2005, 15:22
Hi Laura

I travelled with My Travel last September and I didn't have any problems with them. The flights were on time and the service was reasonable. It is cramped but I'm not the smallest person in the world either [msnwink]

There were seat back televisions and good movies. If you are taking kids make sure you have plenty of things to keep them entertained, it's a long flight after all.

Generally you get what you pay for but I have also heard some horror stories about more expensive airlines.

I would relax you have booked it now, just look forward to your holiday.:D

Badger
08-03-2005, 16:53
MyTravel have only a 29" seat pitch so if you're tall it creates a problem. Other than that they are fine.

E. Cosgrove
08-03-2005, 17:40
I think the airline is a means to an end and you can make the best of what you have. Your accommodation may be a slightly different story, where are you staying?<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by laalaa
[msneek]

Hi

Im going to Orlando for the 1st time in September, bit i have heard horror reviews of both my hotel and my travel airiways.

Has anyone flown with them before? Is it bad?

Also, do you know if they have an baggage offers? You know like pay £xxx and double your baggage allowance etc.

Laura
[/quote]

laalaa
08-03-2005, 21:53
I'm staying at the Sheraton World Resort

Nick Sayer
10-03-2005, 15:07
I used to work as a Diver on the oil rigs and travelled all over the world.

The best flight i ever had was with British Airways and the worst flight i ever had was with British Airways.

In my experiance it all depends on the day!

E. Cosgrove
10-03-2005, 20:27
I personally don't know anyone who has stayed there but I would think that with a chain such as Sheraton you stand a good chance of it being quite reasonable.<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by laalaa
I'm staying at the Sheraton World Resort
[/quote]

RIS
11-03-2005, 15:24
I once stayed at the Sherton World Resort. It was OK, quite spread out with a number of swiming pools etc. Worked well for familys. Not as good as a villa holiday of course! [msnwink]