To all the Mummys have a great day!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ORLANDO_MAGIC
06-03-2005, 15:36
I will second that sentiment
http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/ORLANDO_MAGIC/200536113631_mom.gif

Cruella DeVilla
06-03-2005, 15:42
Yes, another commercial day where you have to do something dictated by an Industry making cash out of us;););).

I am guilty too though, I bought the obligiatory card and presents for my Mum! She tells me not to as she agrees. I send gifts to my Mum on a regular basis for no reason and do things for her I just object to being told what I have to do and when....there rant over.

I do love my Mummy!

[:X][:X]

Sally D
06-03-2005, 15:57
My girls all buy me a little something and make cards themselves. The thing that I ask is that they do not fight and argue between themselves for the day[msnscared], that is what makes my day nice. Today my 10 year old was up at 6.30, something which she never does and cleaned her hamster out without me going on and on at her. I had a cup of tea in bed and breakfast made. My oldest one is up cleaning her room[clap] and Hannah the middle one who is 13 next month has gone out with her friends (all boys I might add) and wonder of wonders she asked if Jessica the 10 year old would like to go with her.

[clap][clap][clap]

mollymoo
06-03-2005, 16:40
I've had two cards made one brought from my Two Daughters, and My Eldest Brought me a plant, but its Hubby's Birthday today so am having to spoil him rather that the other way round[msntongue][msntongue].

Bit mean of the calender to fall on his Birthday and Mothers Day[msnmad]

Mind you the eldest is in bed ill, and the youngest is in bed asleep!!!!!!![msnsmile2][msnsmile2]

Kerry-Ann

LesleyB
06-03-2005, 17:05
Youngest woke up at 2.30am with a temperature and I woke up with a sore throat and a headache, so not a good start to Mothers Day. But youngest had made me two cards (which were lovely) and Jamie had bought me a card. Did get a cup of tea in bed as well and hubbie is cooking a jambalaya for us all.

bluebirds
06-03-2005, 21:18
I had a cup of tea in bed. Cards from the boys as well as flowers. All good. However, youngest son is now grounded every body in a bad mood and i have to go work tomorrow. boo hoo.:)[:O]

LiesaAnna
06-03-2005, 22:26
i wish i still had my mum :(
also wish we still had hubbys mum! she was like a second mother to me!!:(
we miss them both dreadfully
on a more cheereful note!!
i have been thoroughly spoilt!! i was bought a new baby budgie, with cage all accessories! we called him (anitas idea )
OVie[msnwink]
Lauren (9) made me a card/booklet, and it made my eyes fill up! she wrote such lovely sweet things about me!and put some photos taken over the years, it was so nice!! i love the home made things the best!

06-03-2005, 22:28
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by LiesaAnna
i have been thoroughly spoilt!! i was bought a new baby budgie, with cage all accessories! we called him (anitas idea )
OVie[msnwink]
Lauren (9) made me a card/booklet, and it made my eyes fill up! she wrote such lovely sweet things about me!and put some photos taken over the years, it was so nice!! i love the home made things the best!
[/quote]

Thats nice Liesa if you have the budgie with salad its only about 200 calories LOL!!!!
JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sally D
06-03-2005, 23:20
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Mach 2
OVie[msnwink]
[/quote]

Thats nice Liesa if you have the budgie with salad its only about 200 calories LOL!!!!
[/quote]

[laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

LiesaAnna
07-03-2005, 00:05
Lucy!! shame on you!![msnwink]
hes a real little cutie!!!!:)

WR1
07-03-2005, 00:13
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Mach 2
OVie[msnwink]
[/quote]

[/quote]

:D:D[clap] vgood

WR.

Ray&Sarah
07-03-2005, 00:45
Arrived home from Florida this morning and a new vase and some flowers were waiting for me on the table, my boys had organised them as a surprise for my return home.[msnsmile2]

Happy Mothers Day to all the other mums on here.[msnsmile2]

chunkichik
07-03-2005, 02:08
OVie[msnwink]
[/quote]

I had a lovely day!!!!! although I didn't get a card as we were away and Daniel forgot to bring them (bless him) we had a lovely day at Liesa's and I can vouch for the little book that Lauren made it was lovely, and made my eyes fill up too!!! My husband quite often works on a Sunday so it was a nice family day with some lovely new friends!!!

07-03-2005, 02:28
Lucy!! shame on you!![msnwink]
hes a real little cutie!!!!:)
[/quote]

Sorry I just could not resist!!!![msnwink]

Lyn
07-03-2005, 13:48
Bill brings me tea in bed every day as he has to be up much earlier than me, so I am lucky all the time, I was taken out to lunch at an American Diner near Birmingham and then shopping at Merry Hill, I had a lovely day.

LiesaAnna
21-07-2011, 08:58
just been nosing through some old threads, we wanted to know how old my budgie is, i knew Anita visited us that weekend and it was also mothers day and i had mentioned i would love a budgie, hes now 6 years old and still a little darling x

Appledore
21-07-2011, 09:51
Liesa, I thought I was missing something when I saw the thread title. Your budgie i doing well - what age do they usually live to?

Elaine

LiesaAnna
21-07-2011, 12:59
Elaine, a friend of ours used to breed budgies asked him last night how long do they live he said they can live to a good age... 12 years? so hopefully i will be having my baby longer... hes such a cutie....