PDA

View Full Version : Emerald Footprints, Emerald Island

jminmaine
05-03-2005, 16:43
Today we are checking out of Emerald Footprints, which we found through this website. It is owned by a lovely family from the U.K., who my mother was able to meet when they stopped in briefly one day this week. They also phoned us the morning after we arrived from the U.K. to make sure all was well. Every interaction with them had been helpful and professional.

The home is very new and spotless. It has Broadband, 7 televisions, most of which have Direct TV, Playstation, games room, lovely jacuzzi in the master bedroom, lovely large pool and spa outside, beautiful furnishings, and everything one could possibly need while a guest here.

We had never stayed in a vacation home before and this home has spoiled us. Emerald Island is a lovely resort and very convenient to all the parks and to other amenities.

We have had a wonderful stay here and will certainly be looking again to stay in a vacation home, preferably Emerald Footprints!

Ray&Sarah
05-03-2005, 17:00
I am sure the villa owner will be delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay so much, it is always nice when a guest gives feedback. Glad you enjoyed your villa experience so much.[msnsmile2]

jminmaine
09-03-2005, 19:37
I just want to add that after our week in a villa we checked into a "deluxe" WDW resort for four days. We kept wishing we were back in the spacious, quiet pool home! We will never stay in a cramped hotel room again!

When we were dining at Boma at the Animal Kingdom Lodge we chatted with the head chef (we have come to know him over the years). He asked us where we were staying and we told him a pool home in Kissimee. He winked at us and said, "That's the way people who know Orlando do it." We totally agree!

LiesaAnna
10-03-2005, 00:25
its the only way for us!!!!!![msnwink]

Ruth
10-03-2005, 01:20
I agree with you. We stayed at the Grand Floridan for one night when our villa was booked. The hotel was very nice but having 5 of us in one hotel room was not fun and I don't wish to repeat the experience. It felt so cramped, there was only the one bathroom and we had to watch Disney on the TV all the time we were in the room to keep the children happy[msnscared]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by jminmaine
I just want to add that after our week in a villa we checked into a "deluxe" WDW resort for four days. We kept wishing we were back in the spacious, quiet pool home! We will never stay in a cramped hotel room again![/quote]