PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to rent a villa in Los Angeles

jtijani
04-03-2005, 23:37
We are planning to go to Los Angeles this year (Disney Anaheim) and do not wish to stay in hotels. Does anyone know whether it is possible to find villas to rent just like in Orlando. (Gosh,we are spoiled in Florida) I have done an internet search and cant seem to find anything.

Also has anyone been to Los Angeles recently and what are your experiences. Any help would be welcome.

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
05-03-2005, 00:22
We were in LA jst over a week ago and gave up trying to find a villa and in the end booked a suite at a hotel in Venice Beach.

I did not think Anaheim was a particularly nice area though and would recommend you thinking about somewhere like Venice which is much more laid back.

WR1
05-03-2005, 00:47
This web site has one near Disney.

[edited out - it has villas in Florida]

WR.

blott
05-03-2005, 04:05
Oh, villa rentals are available in California but the prices are at least three times the price of one in Florida!

We stayed in a hotel at Anaheim for four nights right opposite Disney's gate but I wouldn't recommend the area at all for a holiday - unless you want to spend all your time at Disney. Check out John's Venice suggestion as that sounds much better than Anaheim.

heathercobbett
08-04-2005, 13:39
We had 3 weeks in California and had 1 week in an apartment outside of LA,I week in an apartment in San Diego and left one week unbooked and eventually had 2 nights in Hollywood and 5 nights in Las Vegas

We got stuck for hours on the way back from LV (escaped prisoners and then a fire) so when they say take water with you for that drive,take heed!