PDA

View Full Version : forms to take to the embassy

marv
04-03-2005, 21:36
i have been told i need to fill out ds156, ds157,dc01 i was told these forms could been filled in on the net. I have abode but i get no response once i press the continue button. The sreen goes blank and nothing happens.
Can the Embassy send me these forms.

Nostromo
05-03-2005, 00:58
If you have an older version of Adobe Acrobat, it may not be compatible with later models....or take a very long time to load up. Or, there may be interference with other software on your PC.

Some travel agents keep printouts of these forms. worth checking your local office (but come back to OV for the actual bookings, of course ;)).

janwebb
07-03-2005, 12:59
I maybe wrong but I think you can also print out the forms & fill in by hand? I seem to remember reading somewhere that they will accept hand-written forms as long as it is not part done on-line and part done by hand.

Nostromo
07-03-2005, 13:27
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by janwebb
I maybe wrong but I think you can also print out the forms & fill in by hand? I seem to remember reading somewhere that they will accept hand-written forms as long as it is not part done on-line and part done by hand.
[/quote]

I am sure that they can be filled out by hand. As I said, I have seen Travel Agents keep printouts of these forms, obviously to give their clients. Those can then only be filled out by hand.