PDA

View Full Version : Off to Liesa's for the weekend!!!!!!!

chunkichik
04-03-2005, 18:19
I am off to stay with Liesa with my family this weekend and we are all very excited!!!

It will be nice to meet everyone properly and to share some fun times with one of a few good friends I have made in this forum!!!

I may even post a trip report and some photos[msntongue]

eagleydo
04-03-2005, 18:25
Have a good time Anita, will await trip report and pics. Have a cup of tea for me while you're there please.

dodgey memory
04-03-2005, 18:48
Ahh that's why she has been so quiet all day too busy cooking and cleaning![msnwink]Have a good time.

chunkichik
04-03-2005, 18:49
lol, she doesnt cook!! and we've been gassing in the chat room!

poohbear
04-03-2005, 19:04
have a great time anita.
i will be looking out for you on monday ... just to make sure you are still alive. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

julieanne
04-03-2005, 19:19
Didn't realise it was as soon as this weekend.
Hope you all have a great time :)

Does this mean neither of you will be chatting (on here I mean)this weekend??? [msnwink] [msnwink]

Aiminghigh
04-03-2005, 20:01
Cool! Hope you have a great time.

Cruella DeVilla
04-03-2005, 20:29
Good luck[laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

chunkichik
04-03-2005, 21:02
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Cruella DeVilla
Good luck[laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]
[/quote]

I don't need luck, I have made a truly great friend there!!!!![msnsmile2]

MaggieAllan
04-03-2005, 21:17
I can vouch for them gassing in the chat room...and I would put £100 on them logging on over the weekend..double trouble...and just in case any of you don't know...sometimes it looks like I am in there all day...but I cannot log out so really I only spend a few minutes there[msnwink]

Have a great weekend girls & families...report expected Monday latest

BTW..we are always pleased to see everyone in the chat room..come and join us some time, you'll be made very welcome:)

eagleydo
04-03-2005, 21:18
She's definately one of my favs on here, always look to see if she's on. I know you will have a nice weekend you can feel the warmth when you talk to Liesa, good sense of humour too. If she reads this I will deny I wrote it and tell everyone she paid me to say it.(lol)[laugh][laugh]

chunkichik
04-03-2005, 21:24
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by MaggieAllan
I can vouch for them gassing in the chat room...and I would put £100 on them logging on over the weekend..double trouble...and just in case any of you don't know...sometimes it looks like I am in there all day...but I cannot log out so really I only spend a few minutes there[msnwink]

Have a great weekend girls & families...report expected Monday latest

BTW..we are always pleased to see everyone in the chat room..come and join us some time, you'll be made very welcome:)
[/quote]

Only £100 Maggie!!!! we will have a great time shame you can't come to[msnsad] could Brighton handle all of us do you think?

Yep, everyone welcome in the chatroom, surely Liesa, Maggie and I will run out of things to say one day..................[msneek]

LiesaAnna
04-03-2005, 21:40
well thats it the tears are flowing!!!
what a lovely bunch you all are!!!
Anita change of plans............................................. .........only joking!!!!!![msnwink]

we'll have a great time am sure!! we spend so much time on here and believe it or not but every day the word florida does come into our conversations!!!!!!!

would love it if you could all come down or we all meet up somewhere!! Thanks to the brilliant ORLANDO VILLAS FORUM and John that we have all "found" each other and made i hope life long friends!

[msnwink]

Lynne S
04-03-2005, 21:59
After meeting Liesa, Steve and some of the family in December in Orlando. I know Anita will have a great weekend. Liesa is a really warm, kind and loving person. I don't know what we would have done without her, we had quite a few problems when we were closing on our villa.
She helped in lots of ways, she even looked after my daughter Jessica for us so we could carry on sorting things out. Liesa and co gave Jess a wonderful few days spent with them and she thinks the world of them all.

She really is a trully nice person, I'm glad that we are friends.[msnwink][msnwink][msnwink]

Cruella DeVilla
04-03-2005, 21:59
I love Brighton so you never know[}:)]

KJH
04-03-2005, 22:00
Make sure you have a bottle of Baileys Girls,.............wish I was there. Sorry I've not been on much, working and trying to clear the house so the builders can start knocking it down on Monday.[msncry]

Anyone got Valium to spare?[xx(]

Have a great time Liesa and Anitaxxxxx[drinkbeer][beer]

Kaz

Sally D
04-03-2005, 22:17
I would imagine that the weekend will be a great laugh with you two.

Infact I will probably be able to hear you both from here near Portsmouth[laugh][laugh][laugh]

chunkichik
04-03-2005, 22:23
Yes Sally, just listen out for cackling witches!!![msnwink]

04-03-2005, 22:37
I hope you all have a great time!!!

Make sure you stick to your diets girls LOL!!!![msnwink]

Sharon G
04-03-2005, 23:52
Yes have a great time ladies!!! I,m having a girls night tonight also so should be away now.

[beer][beer][drinkbeer][drinkbeer]

LiesaAnna
05-03-2005, 00:05
all of you are well so great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love you allxxxxxx[grouphug][grouphug][grouphug][grouphug][grouphug][grouphug]

chunkichik
05-03-2005, 01:01
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! right back at'chaxxxxxxxx[grouphug]

ravtino
05-03-2005, 02:48
Gosh it will be quite in chat room!! Brighton will wonder whats hit it!![msnwink][msnwink][msnwink] Have a great time[lucky][chatter][chatter][chatter][chatter][chatter][chatter][chatter][chatter][chatter][chatter][chatter][chatter][chatter][chatter][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

LiesaAnna
05-03-2005, 02:49
we'll pop in if we get time!!![msnwink]will miss you all to much!

julieanne
05-03-2005, 04:34
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by LiesaAnna
all of you are well so great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love you allxxxxxx[grouphug][grouphug][grouphug][grouphug][grouphug][grouphug]
[/quote]

Wish I could be there with you girls [msnwink]

Hopefully one day we will all get to meet up [grouphug]

melvazquez
05-03-2005, 15:03
Have a great weekend you two!!

Sooo much love on this forum, i've shed a tear or two reading this thread.
[msncry]

mel