PDA

View Full Version : age on profile

chunkichik
04-03-2005, 01:20
why does my age say -1 on my profile, I assume this is something to do with me putting my birthdate in the calendar thingy?

caroline
04-03-2005, 01:28
Try checking your date of birth on your profile, perhaps you entered the wrong year? I just did mine and it got it right[xx(]

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
04-03-2005, 01:28
You had set your date of birth to 9 March 2005 and so it was confusing the system. I've now cleared your date of birth and the age is ok again.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by chunkichik
why does my age say -1 on my profile, I assume this is something to do with me putting my birthdate in the calendar thingy?

[/quote]

julieanne
04-03-2005, 02:06
I've got mine right :) now everyone can see how <span style="color:red">old</span id="red"> I realy am :D :D

chunkichik
04-03-2005, 02:34
i am sooooooooo stupid[msnembarrased] thanks John!!

04-03-2005, 10:44

[/quote]

Does every one see your age? Where?[msnsmile2]

Nostromo
04-03-2005, 11:06
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by julieanne
I've got mine right :) now everyone can see how <span style="color:red">old</span id="red"> I realy am :D :D
[/quote]

Speak for yourself :D. I am older and believe age is just a number. It really is.[msnwink][msnwink][^][^]

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
04-03-2005, 12:26
If you have enetred a date of birth and someone looks at your profile they will see your age.
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Mach 2

[/quote]

Does every one see your age? Where?[msnsmile2]
[/quote]

julieanne
04-03-2005, 12:53
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Nostromo
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by julieanne
[/quote]

Speak for yourself :D. I am older and believe age is just a number. It really is.[msnwink][msnwink][^][^]
[/quote]

Nostromo I agree it is only a number - just wish mine was lower that's all [msnwink]
Same applies to my weight [msnwink] [msnwink] [msnscared]