PDA

View Full Version : Gifts of a Lifetime

fiona
06-02-2003, 22:44
Will you be visiting to celebrate a really special occasion, a birthday, wedding anniversary or even to make a proposal?

Our birthday events can range from a happy birthday surprise present in the middle of a favorite attraction to a multi day scavenger hunt inspired by the recipient's career, hobby or favorite past time. Events can be simple expressions or completely customized intricate presentations.

You can arrange for one of our Pixies to deliver flowers on a favorite ride. A special message can turn up at the most unexpected time. Perhaps a special present appears while viewing a parade. There is no limit to what can be imagined and created for you.

Children's birthdays can be magical affairs involving hidden gifts around the theme parks or a secret party.

any people celebrate birthdays, engagements, anniversaries and honeymoons at the theme parks. Presentations: Gifts of a Lifetime wants to help you keep your visit focused on the wonderful occasion (or person) you are celebrating. Imagine you are at a favorite theme park with your loved one. After disembarking from your favorite attraction you suddenly turn and and magically present her/him with a beautiful bouquet or item of your choice. Our Pixies might even catch that reaction for you to keep forever on film. And the surprises do not have to end there. Our secret little pixies can be almost anywhere and can pop up with surprises whenever you want. Prices for this event vary with the number and type of surprises but begin at $250.00

Say 'will you marry me' in a way that no one else has ever done before. Make your honeymoon even more unique with a special moment created by our Pixies and customized to your new spouse's tastes. Keep your anniversary sizzling with romance with a special 'I Love You' event.

You can have help to make it even more special.

http://www.giftsofalifetime.com/

orlandobabe
06-02-2003, 23:09
Is this someone you know Fiona?

I wish I'd known about it when our daughter got married as we wanted to decorate the villa-and just didn't have time to do it ourselves.

fiona
07-02-2003, 02:25
No experience of it myself, just came across it on a website. Knowing people are always asking about advice for special birthdays and weddings I thought it might be worth putting on for future reference.