PDA

View Full Version : Hubbys visa 2

dodgey memory
02-03-2005, 18:12
Hooray just had the call to say that hubby has just had a 10 year visa just authorised! He's off to do the shops now as if this hasn't cost enough already![beer][beer][clap][clap][clap][msnsmile2]

janwebb
02-03-2005, 18:30
Thats great news dodgey memory!!

Just one question - did they tell him that it was a 10 year visa? My hubby says they didn't tell him whether his was a 1 year or 10 year (they probably did but I bet he wasn't listening, he was just so pleased to get it granted)

Anyway, glad it all went well [msnsmile2]

dodgey memory
02-03-2005, 18:32
No they didn't, he asked them as we don't travel until Easter next year a year visa would have been pointless.

janwebb
02-03-2005, 18:39
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by dodgey memory
No they didn't, he asked them as we don't travel until Easter next year a year visa would have been pointless.
[/quote]

Thanks dodgey - i hope my hubbys is a 10 year one, don't want to have to go through the same again if we want to visit florida in the next couple of years!!

Nostromo
02-03-2005, 19:24
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by dodgey memory
Hooray just had the call to say that hubby has just had a 10 year visa just authorised! He's off to do the shops now as if this hasn't cost enough already![beer][beer][clap][clap][clap][msnsmile2]
[/quote]

Congratulations, DM. See, we told you it would work out in the end. You can now go to Florida in a more relaxed mood, without dreading 'what's going to happen at the gates'.

Let the poor guy have his fun at the shops. Us men need some indulgence too, from time to time! [msnwink]

wrpac00
02-03-2005, 21:22
A friend of mine and his wife have just got 10 year visa's, they can stay up to 6 months at a time.

The Cook crew
02-03-2005, 21:52
That's brilliant news DM, we're so pleased for you[clap]. What a massive weight to have lifted from your shoulders. We just wish that the info from NIS would hurry up and arrive, it'll be 2 weeks on Friday. As soon as it comes through we too will be off to the embassy. Hopefully we'll get the same result as your hubby and Janwebb and get granted that all important visa.

adh619
04-03-2005, 00:40
really please for you, how long did it take ?

Tony

dodgey memory
04-03-2005, 02:13
From booking the interview two weeks. Prior to that 2 weeks for the report from the police. No too bad really and boy did he hear some stories while he was there!

ravtino
04-03-2005, 18:26
All adds to the excitement, now you can really start to look forward to next year.[msnsmile2]