PDA

View Full Version : No Pool Heat

melvazquez
02-03-2005, 17:37
http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/melvazquez/200532133543_450x600_FLORIDA05214.jpg

Unfortunately we only got 2 days pool heat so COLD pool!! Think heater broke MC not very helpful![msncry]

Ray&Sarah
02-03-2005, 17:39
They look so sad Mel.[msneek] Hope it didn't spoil there enjoyment too much.[msnoo][msnsmile]

LiesaAnna
02-03-2005, 19:44
what a shame mel!!! still am glad it didnt spoil the rest of your holiday!:D

Nostromo
02-03-2005, 20:01
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by melvazquez

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/melvazquez/200532133543_450x600_FLORIDA05214.jpg

Unfortunately we only got 2 days pool heat so COLD pool!! Think heater broke MC not very helpful![msncry]
[/quote]

This'll give Lilyvazz a chance to get over her cold. Meanwhile, why don't you tell the MC woman that you lot are going to come over and jump into her pool if she doesn't get on the horn and get your pool heating repaired? After all, you've paid for it!

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
02-03-2005, 21:35
I wish it was always that easy. It's not always that easy to get a repairperson out quickly - Florida is the land of "it can wait until tomorrow" and handymen are notoriously hard to get hold of.

Obviously I do not know the individual circumstances in this case but it may be that the MC were already pulling out all the stops and getting nowhere fast.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Nostromo
Meanwhile, why don't you tell the MC woman that you lot are going to come over and jump into her pool if she doesn't get on the horn and get your pool heating repaired? After all, you've paid for it!
[/quote]

melvazquez
02-03-2005, 22:32
We just put it down to bad luck. Hopefuly we will be getting a refund.

The only thing I will say about the MC is that although I rang 3 times about the heating, each time I phoned nobody was able to tell me what was wrong. It was only on the last day that someone came round and said 'we have been trying to get hold of you, but you've been out everytime'!!!!!!!!!

Could have updated us by posting a letter through the door!!

Never mind, these things come to try us.

mel