PDA

View Full Version : countdown clock

daisy
02-03-2005, 01:39
help carnt get this to work carnt get the calender to come up to enter date is it just me ?

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
02-03-2005, 01:46
Which bit are you having a problem with in particular. We need a lot more detail in order to try and help.

Do you see any error messages or other messages? Do you have anything that blocks windows opening on your browser?

daisy
02-03-2005, 01:52
hi i carnt get the calender to come up when clicking on it have tried on the birth date one as well ! have tried several times is it me ? will try again

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
02-03-2005, 02:03
Do you see any error messages or other messages? Do you have anything that blocks windows opening on your browser?

daisy
02-03-2005, 02:50
hello john many thanks for your help. it was my computer other half has just sorted for me i`m not an administrator for our pc that was the problem ! i`m shure you`ll understand that better than me. so have just had an IT lesson as well am still not allowed to be an administrator though in case i mess with anything.
thankyou for your help anyway

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
02-03-2005, 02:52
Glad to hear you have it sorted out [msnsmile2]
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by daisy
hello john many thanks for your help. it was my computer other half has just sorted for me i`m not an administrator for our pc that was the problem ! i`m shure you`ll understand that better than me. so have just had an IT lesson as well am still not allowed to be an administrator though in case i mess with anything.
thankyou for your help anyway
[/quote]

daisy
02-03-2005, 02:54
i can see my coundown clock yipeeeeeeeee

Mr G
02-03-2005, 12:38
Great countdown..
Saves my daughter from continually coming into the office and checking her watch sayin "Only 133 days to go ! ":D

MaggieAllan
02-03-2005, 13:18
As I've not got a holiday planned I am using mine for my give up smoking day!

julieanne
02-03-2005, 13:33
Good luck Maggie. You can do it :)

Don't know what to use my countdown for cos I haven't got a holiday booked either [msncry]

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
02-03-2005, 13:38
LOL - bet it won'tt stop her - she will just read it off the screen for you now :D:D:D
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Mr G
Great countdown..
Saves my daughter from continually coming into the office and checking her watch sayin "Only 133 days to go ! ":D
[/quote]