kinch
28-02-2005, 19:15
Hi,
Can anyone recommend good business brokers in the Kissimmee
area? with the E-2 visa in mind,

cheers Kinch

esprit
01-03-2005, 05:24
Take a look at some websites with businesses yourself. Business brokers will tell you what to buy because that it what they have on their books and that is where they earn their commisssion so browse in peace first. Try and look outside of the box, the usual businesses are saturated particularly in that area.
Kissimmee is one of the hardest places to find a decent business, it is where many people want to move to so they are like gold dust.
Take a look at www.fbba.com and www.bizmls.com

lisasranch
03-03-2005, 01:51
KINCH,
Try jvautier@usafl.com He is a business broker for the New Horizons group. We met Jim and were impressed with what he had to say. No hard sell, Honest and Frank!
As it turns out and on his reccomendation we did not buy any of the businesses he was talking about but he gave us a full and valuable appraisal of life in the US and the pit falls that await the likes of us!!
His office is in north west Orlando. He accesses all available businesses via sites like bizbuysell and is able to research the 'hidden' pages.
He is (or appears to be) a decent guy.
I know this sounds like a hard sell but he is not related and as i say we did not use his services in the end!
DM if you have any further Q's or obsevations and i will tell you what we are looking at doing.
Andy and Lisa

shereekilian
03-06-2005, 22:05
Hello:

My name is Sheree Kilian. Jim is very good at what he does.Highly recommend him.

It is very important to know the qualifications that are required for your visa. Then give the criteria that your attorney or visa advisor has provided you to your business broker. If the business does not appear to qualify. Do not waste your time.

The amount of money invested does not appear to be as important as does the above requirements. The process does appear to be a bit slower now than in the past.

Best of Luck