bmwtouring
27-02-2005, 21:55
COME ON YOU BLUES[clap][clap]

ORLANDO_MAGIC
27-02-2005, 22:04
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by bmwtouring
COME ON YOU BLUES[clap][clap]
[/quote]

Agreed...Come on you Blues (Birmingham Blues:D)

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/ORLANDO_MAGIC/20052271842_BCFC.gif

wrpac00
27-02-2005, 22:21
Throughly deserved although we are having problems scoring still. Some of the stats they showed on Sky were scary with the amount of possesion and territory we had.

Hopefully the blip is over and we can go on and win the league now.

philgrove
28-02-2005, 02:13
just think robben may be back for the barca game...c'mon you super blues

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/philgrove/200451919652_seaworld.jpg

trevlad
28-02-2005, 12:53
is that sea world near the free beer??[msnwink]

Nostromo
28-02-2005, 13:12
I thought that it was silly and petulant of Officialdom to 'send off' Jose Murinho simply because he put his finger to his lips. Gestures and silently mouthed words far more rude and unacceptable are common among players, while the 'fans' get away with just about anything, including racist abuse. Talk of double standards!

wrpac00
28-02-2005, 16:07
They are now saying he will only get a telling off as he wasn't actually sent off just asked to leave the tochline as the police feared for crowd safety.

Nostromo you are quite right, players like Rooney, Ronaldo and Henry frequently put their fingers to their lips like Mourinho did or cup their hands to their ears and don't get told off at all so what is the difference. I agree he should have been smarter and I don't think he was doing it to the press but it don't deserve a touchline ban.

Phil, glad to see you sporting the shirt but what about the kids? My eldest (21) is a spurs fan but my youngest (19) is a Blues fan. 1 out of 2 is not too bad.

daisy
28-02-2005, 16:51
sorry but have to support my team liverpool think i might be outnumbered here [msnwink]

Michele L
28-02-2005, 22:32
Daisy (Karen)

Newcastle are playing your lot next week!!

fingers crossed - might go down the gym if it is on the telly

Michele

philgrove
28-02-2005, 23:03
trevlad yes it is seaworld near the free beer, and what great beer it is too.

and as for my kids, well my boy has taken a fancy to, oh god this is going to hurt, MAN UTD. its even painful to type.
i will turn him away from the dark side and back to the pride of london..

Nostromo
01-03-2005, 00:23
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by daisy
sorry but have to support my team liverpool think i might be outnumbered here [msnwink]
[/quote]

You may have some friends. I am not all that much into club football, but when I follow the Premiership, I support Liverpool. But I cannot understand why they seem to get dodgy characters for goalkeeprs so often. There was Grobelaar years ago and now this Dudek guy. You get the feeling that there is something more on the agenda than meets the eye.

LiesaAnna
01-03-2005, 00:34
well <span style="color:blue">Brighton </span id="blue"> are doing well now ..... 1-0 against Millwall .....[clap][clap][clap] seagulls!!!!!

daisy
01-03-2005, 14:09
nostromo ,i actually used to live not far from bruse groblar and he was a very nice man very down to earth and normal.
michele is the match before you go away ? will be watching too maybe in the gym as well ! was inthere on sunday when they were playing chelsea and was the only one who cheered when liverpool scored [:I] neaver mind ! were i live now its mostly man u supporters [msnscared]

poohbear
01-03-2005, 14:11
my husband is a liverpool supporter.
he frightened the life out of us all when liverpool scored their first goal..
sad that they didnt win[msncry]

jolliffee
01-03-2005, 15:53
Yes the blues were lucky I wonder if Gerard is already playing for them. [msnwink]

wrpac00
01-03-2005, 16:10
Phil,

I know a good exorsist if you require one, use the force Luke.

Dave,

Liverpool weren't in the game after the first minute so I am not sure how Chelsea were lucky.

poohbear
01-03-2005, 16:25
if it were not for gerrards home goal chelsea would have not scored. did you see the match? chelsea only scored (on their own) after full time into extra time.
and yes looks like gerrard is already playing for chelsea.
and no i am not a liverpool fan my husband is.
i am a londoner and support a london team.
not chelsea.(grew out of them when i was 15)[laugh][laugh][laugh]

wrpac00
01-03-2005, 22:06
Chelsea dominated territory and possession throughout the match, the Sky stats prove that. It was only a matter of time before Chelsea scored and in the end Liverpool made a mistake because of the constant pressure they were under.

Chelsea made a two tactical changes that make it impossible for anyone to say that they weren't going to score themselves in normal time. Firstly a defender came off to make way for another striker and then we scored a midfielder came off to be replaced by a defender.

Poohbear, I see your a true 'Yorkie Girl', home goal?

poohbear
01-03-2005, 22:13
whats that supposed to mean alien?

poohbear
01-03-2005, 22:15
ok ill change it own goal...........
p*** taker

Michele L
01-03-2005, 22:31
Daisy

I go on Tuesday, so I should be able to see the match.

Does anybody know if they are televising Newcastle v Liverpool on Sunday and what time it is?

Also Newcastle are playing whilst \I am in Orlando - anybody know anywhere that screen English matches or the EUFA cup games?

Michele

wrpac00
01-03-2005, 22:54
Michelle,

Whereabouts are you staying? I know a couple of places that should be showing it.

wrpac00
01-03-2005, 23:10
Poohbear,

You obviously don't watch Soccer AM with the Yorkie ads.[msnwink]

poohbear
01-03-2005, 23:18
yes we do watch soccer am but i am a busy house wife with 6 kids and i cannot glue myself to the tv.when adverts come on im off to do something.[msncry][msncry]

Michele L
02-03-2005, 00:52
I am going to Terra Verde Resort, off the 192 near Walmart

Michele

LiesaAnna
02-03-2005, 00:54
so lucky michele!!!!!![msnwink]

wrpac00
02-03-2005, 01:20
Michelle,

The nearest place I know to there is Harry Ramsbottoms in Liberty Village on the 192 between Scott Blvd and Poinciana Blvd. If your up that way before the game I would check first.