PDA

View Full Version : Harley Davidson And Pleasure Island??

WR1
27-02-2005, 14:25
I have heard rummors that Hardley Davidson will be opening a shop inside of Pleasure Island. I never thought I would see the day that disney would bring in Biker type stores. I wonder if they will now start to host "Bike week Orlando"?:D:D[clap]

LiesaAnna
27-02-2005, 14:45
cor!!1 that would be so coooooooooool!!!!!!!! bring on the Harleys!!!

DaveL
27-02-2005, 16:09
It seems that the Mouse House at Pleasure Island, which closed last week will become the new Harley Davidson retail store.

The store is expected to open in late March 2005, and will be featuring several custom bikes in addition to standard merchandise.

There are already 'Bike weekends' in Pleasure Island. The star is often a custom Harley which is raffled for charity.

Dave

LiesaAnna
27-02-2005, 16:55
and how much are the raffle tickets???????? or is it not like the 10p ones we have here??????[msnwink]

DaveL
28-02-2005, 00:56
Last time we saw this the complete outside area in front of Planet Hollywood and the Cinema was full of lined up gleaming bikes for people to look at. They even had them most of the way down to the Virgin store.

I am not certain of the price but I think it was either $5 or $10 a ticket. I asked one of the people sell what the bike was worth and they started talking about all the extras it had and the special 'one of a kind' paint job but did not get to a dollar amount.

Regards Dave

LiesaAnna
28-02-2005, 03:08
when will this start?? any ideas am up for a few tickets!!!!!