PDA

View Full Version : Bus to Busch Gardens

dogwalker
27-02-2005, 13:42
I would like to try the bus service to Busch Gardens from Orlando if only to give me a change from driving and the chance to have a look around.
I have a list of pickup points but does anyone know if you have to book or do you just turn up [?]

Nostromo
27-02-2005, 19:56
I think it is better to book just in case. Here is some useful info:

http://www.atlasmc.com/busch/

worldpeace
27-02-2005, 23:43
we booked just to be on safe side (bus wasnt full)got picked up from la quinta inn lakeside(192)great not driving but would recomend getting picked up from seaworld as i think it is first pickup.our pickup wasnt till 10.00am,didnt get there till gone 11.00 ,then found ourselves clockwatching all day as we had to be back at bus for 4.45pm [msnsad]

josierobb
13-05-2005, 19:18
Thanks for the info on the bus to busch gardens especially as we had thought we would visit when we're next over in Florida.

Many thanks Josie & Dave Robb

Gamedude
14-05-2005, 12:49
I was thinking of catching this bus too. The first stop looks like Universal Bus Parking. Does anyone know if you can leave your car here or is this inside universal? Just wondered where is the best place to park a car if you want to continue on the bus to busch gardens.

benfilo
15-05-2005, 02:05
we aked about this a Universal and they said it was best to book, caught it at old town and it was quite full. There was an accident on route so it took over 2 hours because of the rubberneckers, otherwise it made a nice change not to drive (free bds[beer])
have a great trip