PDA

View Full Version : 14 day pass

Mick-H
26-02-2005, 13:33
We fly out on Tue the 8th March for 3 weeks, this may seem a silly question but I was wondering, when would be the best time to start using the 14 day universal pass?
I'm leaning toward starting straight away, on the 9th with a relaxing day at sea world this may also help us avoid the big easter crowds in the last week of our holiday.
Bering in mind that we hope to do Kennedy on the 10th and Daytona bike week on the 11th.
Any suggestions welcome.

Nostromo
26-02-2005, 17:42
I think you are correct in wanting to use it right away. Easter break being in late March this year, crowds could start earlier than usual. Thursdays are quite good for KSC and since you are staying overnight, make sure that you do justice to the Astronaut Hall of Fame as well.

I am not too sure about choosing Sea World on the very first day though. It may be mentally relaxing, but SW is one of the most physically tiring parks with a lot of walking to do. This involves a lot of to-ing & fro-ing to fit in various show times and you can become a bit disorientated in SW if you are still jetlagged.

In my opinion, get a good night's sleep after arrival on the 8th and go to Universal Studios itself on the first day. It is easier to plan the tour and Beetlejuice will knock off any vestiges of jetlag out of your systems!

E. Cosgrove
26-02-2005, 19:40
I have to agree that we have always found Sea World relaxing as a first day. The walking has never really bothered us as there are lots of opportunities to sit for extended perioda of time during all the shows.....just don't sit so long that you fall asleep[msnwink]