tyson1212
24-02-2005, 14:21
which do the forum rate as best !

Carla
24-02-2005, 15:30
Are you bored, again, Tyson????

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
24-02-2005, 15:44
I thought you had already booked Emerald Island?

kitty
24-02-2005, 15:51
i thought you had booked emerald island ages ago tyson or have you changed your mind,i think only you and your family can really decide what is best for all your holiday needs as everybody is different,what you like or dislike could be completely different to others.My husband and i are alco planning for 2006 and reading the advice on the forum makes things easier to help us decide:choice of villa with all amenities that fit all my familys needs to make our holiday enjoyable.[msncool]

ctgirlscout
24-02-2005, 16:24
I don't think either place is better than the other. They were both built by the same builder and have a lot of the same amenities. I think it really depends on the villa. After all, that is where you will be spending most of your time.

KevinT
24-02-2005, 16:38
More than half the fun of a Florida holiday (or any holiday for that matter!)is trying different places / foods / entertainments, and deciding for yourself what you personally like and don't like.
What suits one person or family, does not suit another. If we were all the same it would be a very predictable world, with everybody going to the same resort ,trying to rent the same villa and going to the same restaurant to eat the exact same meal.
If millions and millions of people all flocked to the same place at the same time of the year
maybe it would move the earth off its axis causing the end of the world?? So it's just as well we all like different things.
Rather than ask for opinions in advance why not just try Emerald Island and see how it compares?

Nostromo
24-02-2005, 19:08
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk
I thought you had already booked Emerald Island?
[/quote]

Maybe he's considering packing off some of them to Lake Berkley ;). There you are Tyson, I've just given you an idea if you haven't got it already!

Cruella DeVilla
24-02-2005, 19:13
All a matter of preference!

SunLover
24-02-2005, 21:39
Horses for courses !!!

Bazamor
24-02-2005, 23:39
Emerald Island but then i 'm biased.

Snapper
25-02-2005, 05:00
Hawaii is supposed to be very nice this time of year!!

25-02-2005, 10:52
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Snapper
Hawaii is supposed to be very nice this time of year!!
[/quote]

I went in November but I have heard Feb is nice Steve! TeeHee[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Bazamor
25-02-2005, 16:50
So is the southern tip of Tierra del Fuego.

Nostromo
25-02-2005, 17:01
If any of you fancy a REAL wintry holiday (and have the bottle for it), check this one out:

http://studyrussian.com/baikal/Baikal_winter_journey.html

How about it Tyson? :D

26-02-2005, 02:02
Been to Russia to many times not going again thanks not one of my favourite places[msnscared]

tyson1212
26-02-2005, 15:13
what`s your point carla.
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Carla
Are you bored, again, Tyson????
[/quote]

steph_goodrum
26-02-2005, 15:52
I think Carla is probably wondering (as many of us) why you are asking the question now when you have posted elsewhere that you are booked into a home in Emerald Isle already.
If all responses indicate Lake Berkeley to be better are you going to change your plans or spend the next few months wondering if you have made the right decision instead of looking forward to where you have booked.
Personally we like Hampton Lakes, then again we are biased, so other peoples personal opinions aren't really going to help you too much I wouldnt have thought now you have booked.

Calamity Jane
26-02-2005, 18:22
Also Tyson it would be nice if once you have posted a comment on the boards, to come back and reply to all the people who have replied back to you, this post did come over as being a little strange as you had already booked Stu's villa.

Lesley S
26-02-2005, 21:35
Also if you change your mind and go to another villa, you will lose your deposit with the villa you have already booked.

tyson1212
01-03-2005, 17:15
yes it is booked but i wanted to get a feel of the comparisons.
am i missing the point of this forum.<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Calamity Jane
Also Tyson it would be nice if once you have posted a comment on the boards, to come back and reply to all the people who have replied back to you, this post did come over as being a little strange as you had already booked Stu's villa.
[/quote]

bellaepovera
01-03-2005, 17:47
Why dont you try both communities and come back and let us know?

Nostromo
01-03-2005, 18:06
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by tyson1212
am i missing the point of this forum.[i][/quote]

With due respect Tyson, I think you are missing the point a bit. Forums like this are designed for all concerned to participate equally with give & take on all sides. That does not mean that everyone has to provide the equal number of questions and/or answers, but a desire to be involved and contribute when possible would be appreciated. Like the others said, perhaps you could at least give a feedback on the outcome of the answers given to your many queries, which then then act as useful information for other members.

ctgirlscout
01-03-2005, 19:59
Tyson, I think that the question you asked is very subjective. There is not going to be a right or wrong answer. Someone said earlier they prefered EI, probably because they own there. We prefer Lake Berkley, because we own there. There are going to be good and bad points about any community. It will all come down to what you want for you and your family. And no one will be able to answer your question except for you, after you have experienced both communities for yourself.

roger
01-03-2005, 20:06
Crescent lakes [msntongue]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by tyson1212
which do the forum rate as best !
[/quote]

Cruella DeVilla
01-03-2005, 20:21
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ctgirlscout
Tyson, I think that the question you asked is very subjective. There is not going to be a right or wrong answer. Someone said earlier they prefered EI, probably because they own there. We prefer Lake Berkley, because we own there. There are going to be good and bad points about any community. It will all come down to what you want for you and your family. And no one will be able to answer your question except for you, after you have experienced both communities for yourself.
[/quote]

Exactly, we prefer our community and every other owner is going to say the same about where they own.