PDA

View Full Version : dont you just love 'em?

heathercobbett
23-02-2005, 22:51
My daughter emailed me from work today saying she did not know it was going to be cold today and could he take her in a cardie.

There was snow on the ground when she left

Do these youngsters save waking up til they get there?

LiesaAnna
23-02-2005, 22:53
bless them!!! sounds like my lot!!:)

Ray&Sarah
23-02-2005, 22:57
Sounds like they are all the same, Heather. Take a coat whats a coat.[msnwink]:D

heathercobbett
24-02-2005, 11:51
Yet when she is home she turns the heating up as far as it will go.

Out clubbing and clothes that wouldnt make a doll decent!

Cruella DeVilla
24-02-2005, 13:33
When I was 17, I used to go out with practically nothing on at night, now I wear more to bed;)

poohbear
24-02-2005, 13:40
When I was 17, I used to go out with practically nothing on at night, now I wear more to bed
hehe cdv a sign of age [msncry]ive been there many years

ctgirlscout
24-02-2005, 16:21
My poor son had his backpack, with his jacket stuffed inside, stolen at school one day about two months ago. He had stopped to play basketball in the gym while waiting for the school bus. He had to come home with just a T-shirt on, during a snowstorm! I was furious! I wish he had at least had the presence of mind to call home and ask me to come get him!

Cruella DeVilla
24-02-2005, 19:12
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by poohbear
When I was 17, I used to go out with practically nothing on at night, now I wear more to bed
hehe cdv a sign of age [msncry]ive been there many years
[/quote]

I know! Comfort more important that fashion....oh dear I sound like my Mum!:D

poohbear
24-02-2005, 20:13
i think i am my mum<span style="font-family:Andale Mono"></span id="Andale Mono"><span style="font-family:Andale Mono"></span id="Andale Mono">[laugh][laugh][laugh]

LiesaAnna
24-02-2005, 20:25
yes i am my mum!!!!!!! worry worry worry worry wart!!![msnwink]

24-02-2005, 23:44
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Cruella DeVilla
When I was 17, I used to go out with practically nothing on at night, now I wear more to bed;)
[/quote]

I dont wear anything in bed!![chatter][chatter][laugh][laugh][laugh]

luckylady
26-02-2005, 19:39
I know I am my mum ,I now say the words to my children that my mm said to me
I never took any notice what she said ,so does that mean my children don't either
Barbara

Ray&Sarah
28-02-2005, 17:10
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by luckylady

I know I am my mum ,I now say the words to my children that my mm said to me
I never took any notice what she said ,so does that mean my children don't either
Barbara
[/quote]

I used to swear that I wouldn't say to my children the things that my mum used to say to me, like "If a jobs worth doing, its worth doing well". Now I cringe when I hear myself saying these sort of things to my lads but still say them anyway. The old ones are still the best.[msnscared][msnsmile2]