PDA

View Full Version : Validation Process

AngelaB
23-02-2005, 16:30
Just had an email back from park tickets.com to say my payment has been processed. Just a tad confused by something mentioned in the email, says something about validation process for the tickets must be done, otherwise the tickets wont work??
Can anyone explain this for me?

Thanks

Lesley S
23-02-2005, 16:33
I think the only ones that can answer this will either be Martin, John or Roger, as soon as they read your posting I am sure they will help. Don't do anything until you hear from them, it maybe a scam....better to be safe than sorry.

Rich-n-Ang
23-02-2005, 16:48
Our tickets came a few days ago you just have to click on the link in the e-mail when you receive the tickets, I presume it is a security feature in case the tickets go astray.

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
23-02-2005, 16:55
Absolutely - the tickets are as good as cash (i.e. they are good for use by whoever has them) and so we take the view that you have to positively confirm you have them otherwise we will assume they have gone astray and cancel them.

We do this to protect our customers in case the tickets get mislaid.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Rich-n-Ang
Our tickets came a few days ago you just have to click on the link in the e-mail when you receive the tickets, I presume it is a security feature in case the tickets go astray.
[/quote]

E. Cosgrove
23-02-2005, 18:48
It's dead easy Angela, you just click on the link and you get an instant message to say your tickets have been validated. Don't forget to do it though or you won't be able to use your tickets![msnoo]

Nostromo
23-02-2005, 19:38
I was given a specific e-mail address (to Martin, I think) in order to validate our tickets. It was all quite straightforward.

I just wondered; what if someone does forget to validate their tickets till they actually arrive in Orlando? It is possible for this to happen. Will they then be able to validate them in person at the OV office near WDW?

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
23-02-2005, 20:03
I'm afraid not - that is just a ticket collection location for us.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Nostromo
Will they then be able to validate them in person at the OV office near WDW?
[/quote]

Nostromo
23-02-2005, 20:14
Right! So, if someone did forget to validate, would they be "well and truly in it" like Arthur Daley would have said?

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
23-02-2005, 20:27
They could email us from Florida, use the online validation form with the link we send them with their order, or phone us up. Any of these would be ok for validating the tickets.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Nostromo
Right! So, if someone did forget to validate, would they be "well and truly in it" like Arthur Daley would have said?
[/quote]

benfilo
24-02-2005, 01:39
I was really happy with our tickets I had emails telling me what stage the shipping was at and when to expect them, and the validation was easy

AngelaB
24-02-2005, 02:36
thanks everyone for your comments, i will make sure we validate as soon as we get the tickets...thanks again[msnwink]

florida4sun
24-02-2005, 04:02
The validation process is easy and there is a big note with the tickets telling you to do it straightaway. For reasons beyond me we have had one or two who have forgotten to this, however it is easily sorted out from Florida.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by AngelaB
thanks everyone for your comments, i will make sure we validate as soon as we get the tickets...thanks again[msnwink]
[/quote]

AngelaB
24-02-2005, 16:45
Just had another email from Park Tickets to say they have now left the US,i clicked on the link that takes you to DHL but it says the tracking number isnt valid??

caroline
24-02-2005, 17:04
I've had that before with DHL (not for park tickets) I think it can take a few hours to get onto the system sometimes:)

florida4sun
24-02-2005, 20:45
it should be www.fedex.com, there was a glitch which reverted to DHL who we no longer use.

Just had another email from Park Tickets to say they have now left the US,i clicked on the link that takes you to DHL but it says the tracking number isnt valid??
[/quote]

AngelaB
25-02-2005, 16:39
Got an email from Martin at Park Tickets with the new Fedex link, went on and there was everything i needed to know , from leaving Orlando to landing in Worcester, i think that is really excellent.[clap][clap]Hopefully shouldnt be too long know before i get my mits on them..

florida4sun
25-02-2005, 18:59
You should get your tickets in the morning by noon and the latest. 5 days delivery not bad from the USA.

Got an email from Martin at Park Tickets with the new Fedex link, went on and there was everything i needed to know , from leaving Orlando to landing in Worcester, i think that is really excellent.[clap][clap]Hopefully shouldnt be too long know before i get my mits on them..
[/quote]

AngelaB
26-02-2005, 13:43
Just received the tickets by Special Delivery...excellent service. Can you please tell me what the Ticket Tag system means, also, what kind of ID do we need when entering the parks??

Thanks

florida4sun
26-02-2005, 14:03
Ticket tag will be the ifnger scanners at the park, making each ticket unique to the first user. Driving license will do for ID.

Just received the tickets by Special Delivery...excellent service. Can you please tell me what the Ticket Tag system means, also, what kind of ID do we need when entering the parks??

Thanks
[/quote]

AngelaB
26-02-2005, 14:13
Thanks Martin, do we need ID for every visit?