PDA

View Full Version : Wonderland Tea Party - age restriction?

millie
23-02-2005, 01:50
We want to book a wonderland tea party for our little girl this summer. The age restriction is 4 - 10 but our little girl is a very tall 3 1/2 year old. Do they check?

Nostromo
23-02-2005, 03:06
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by millie
We want to book a wonderland tea party for our little girl this summer. The age restriction is 4 - 10 but our little girl is a very tall 3 1/2 year old. Do they check?
[/quote]

She's going to be closer to her 4th birthday by summer, won't she? Some cultures use the next birthday's age after the first 6 months and so you would not be really lying if you said that she was 4 years old. If she is of good size, you have a good chance of getting in. I doubt if they'll check and even if they ask for a child ID at the gate, you can tell them that you forgot it. I don't think they'll turn you away for it.

I normally would not advise subterfuge, but am willing to make an exception for a kiddie's tea party! [8D]

jen
23-02-2005, 22:13
I would think twice about it as we asked for our daughter before she was the correct age, again only a couple of months but they explained it was for insurance purposes, God forbid anything would happen but if it did you might be in a nasty situation.

Jen