PDA

View Full Version : I thought I understood.........

FraserLynn
21-02-2005, 23:37
....and now I am not so sure[msnscared]

I understand the hopping bit, but does a 'magic your way'magic ticket with options include hopping? and what is the difference between a magic your way magic and a magic your way premium?[msneek]

Have I confused you yet?

What we want to do is:

4 days in disney parks (with some hopping flexibility to see evening parades / shows)

2 days in disney water parks

1 day in sea world

1 day in Universal studios

1 day to return to our favourite park

Any suggestions for the best ticket combo? - I am interested in keping the price down more than having longer expiration and days that I think we won't use.

Any advise greatfuly received[msnsmile2]

Thanks

Nostromo
21-02-2005, 23:46
There are both hopping as well as non-hopping tickets with the new 'Magic Your way' tickets. Also those that expire after 14 days and those that do not. If you do want the hopping facility, be sure to check that that word ('Hopping') is there in the ticket you choose. The 'Options' are for other visits and may or may not include hopping - depending on what you choose.

Just check the tickets link and read the explanation. If still confused, Guru Matin is always there.

florida4sun
22-02-2005, 00:07
'Magic Your Way' is just waht all of the new tickets are called. It is just a reference as to the choice now availble and means you can take your tickets as you like (hopping or no hopping, 14 days expiration or no expiration on unused days, water park options or not).

From what you have requested below I would recommend the following tickets.

[u]Disney</u>
4 day 'Magic Your Way' with hopping and 3 options (do your two water parks and perhaps Disney Quest oin an evening time). Take the 14 day option if you are going to use all days with 14 days. Also look at the same ticket for 5 days as the difference in cost is small.

[u]Sea World</u>
Buy a one day ticket

[u][u]Universal</u></u>
Buy a one day ticket, although I would highly recommend you take the 2 days ticket (plus a 3rd day free) as Universals Islands of Adventure is the latest park and not to be missed.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by FraserLynn
....and now I am not so sure[msnscared]

I understand the hopping bit, but does a 'magic your way'magic ticket with options include hopping? and what is the difference between a magic your way magic and a magic your way premium?[msneek]

Have I confused you yet?

What we want to do is:

4 days in disney parks (with some hopping flexibility to see evening parades / shows)

2 days in disney water parks

1 day in sea world

1 day in Universal studios

1 day to return to our favourite park

Any suggestions for the best ticket combo? - I am interested in keping the price down more than having longer expiration and days that I think we won't use.

Any advise greatfuly received[msnsmile2]

Thanks

[/quote]

FraserLynn
22-02-2005, 00:52
Martin,

Do you have to buy the premier ticket to get both hopping and options?

Thanks

Fraser

FraserLynn
22-02-2005, 01:24
I think I worked it out, anyway, have taken your advice and just booked them all up with you.

Thanks for your help

Fraser

florida4sun
22-02-2005, 01:44
Your order came through just fine,

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by FraserLynn
I think I worked it out, anyway, have taken your advice and just booked them all up with you.

Thanks for your help

Fraser
[/quote]

FraserLynn
26-02-2005, 16:18
Wow, that was really impressive.

The tickets arrived this morning[msnsmile2]Five days after I ordered them - that really exceeded my expectations[clap]

On top of that I have four e-mails telling me exactly wat was happening

No need to go anywhere else, best price and first class service. [clap][clap][clap][clap]

Every experience I have related to this web site whether it be booking a villa, arranging my hire car or getting the tickets has been first rate.

thanks

Fraser

E. Cosgrove
26-02-2005, 19:41
Don't forget to validate your tickets if you haven't already done so Lynn<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by FraserLynn
Wow, that was really impressive.

The tickets arrived this morning[msnsmile2]Five days after I ordered them - that really exceeded my expectations[clap]

On top of that I have four e-mails telling me exactly wat was happening

No need to go anywhere else, best price and first class service. [clap][clap][clap][clap]

Every experience I have related to this web site whether it be booking a villa, arranging my hire car or getting the tickets has been first rate.

thanks

Fraser
[/quote]

Lyn
12-03-2005, 20:43
I am glad I am not the only one who seems to be a little confused by disneys new tickets. I know what I want but when you see it in a great long list it can be a bit confusing, I managed to order the wrong tickets (from the above site) I emailed them earlier today and received a very quick response and they have changed my order, very impressed with the service. What did we ever do before we found this site[msneek]