PDA

View Full Version : half day

casperdje
03-02-2003, 14:44
On our first weekend we thought of
WDW on Saturday(1st day)....not my idea and I'm told not changeable!
Epcot half day and shopping after or all day to get it done early on Sunday
w/park and disney quest monday
Is Epcot worth leaving out altogether? the rest of the holiday and all attractions are catered for
any suggestion would be helpful thanks again

steph_goodrum
03-02-2003, 16:47
Personally I wouldn't miss out Epcot, especially if you haven't been before, if I'm right you have teenage boys in the party who I'm sure will will enjoy Test Track, but also for older members of the party they will probably enjoy Epcot more as it is lovely wondering round the world showcase and seeing the various different shows, rides etc from around the world. The living seas is always popular with the dolphins and manatees etc. The fireworks are pretty spectacular in Epcot and the parade, so if you can fit in even an afternoon/evening I don't think you'd regret it.

chris
03-02-2003, 17:38
Epcot is very different from all the other parks in that it is really a 'learning experience'. There are things about the body, the jurassic age, test track which my boys love, seas ,land plus as Steph says spectacular fireworks on the lake. My family are not too keen on the world section but the boys paricularly like the first scientific part.

bellaepovera
03-02-2003, 20:57
And lets not forget Honey i shrunk the audience. Its the best!!

mikewj
10-02-2003, 23:18
If you've not been to EPCOT before, its certainly worth taking a while to look around. Unfortunately (for us anyway) when you've done it once, you're not likely to want to do it all again.

The best things are definitely Honey I Shrunk the Audience and Test Track (in that order), the countries are good (the first time) and some of the other areas hold your interest for a while.

We took our parents in November and EPCOT was their least favourite park (maybe its an age thing).....we tend to feel that the other attractions are TOO educational and leave us bit cold.

But whatever you do, make sure that you get to see the firework show at night....its one of the best !!!!

Mike

SunLover
07-04-2003, 23:49
Definately make time to visit Epcot. You won't be disappointed !

Chris [8D]