PDA

View Full Version : This Forum

IanandSarah
20-02-2005, 04:45
Hi,
What did I do? I asked a question about car hire, and it seems to have vanished? Either I didn't get the process right, or maybe it got taken off? Can anyone let me know what happenned to it? I put it on earlier today?
Any help welcomed,
Thanks
IanandSarah

hurricanesarah
20-02-2005, 04:50
Sometimes they move it to another section, i had that once. Look and see if there is a section on the forum just for car hire, probably is.

IanandSarah
20-02-2005, 04:52
Hi, Thanks for that. I did have a look around but no sign of it so far,
I'll keep looking,
Thanks again
IanandSarah

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by hurricanesarah
Sometimes they move it to another section, i had that once. Look and see if there is a section on the forum just for car hire, probably is.
[/quote]

chrizzy100
20-02-2005, 04:53
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by IanandSarah
Hi,
What did I do? I asked a question about car hire, and it seems to have vanished? Either I didn't get the process right, or maybe it got taken off? Can anyone let me know what happenned to it? I put it on earlier today?
Any help welcomed,
Thanks
IanandSarah
[/quote]

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/topic_18080.asp

you can find your topics if you look at your profile.........[msnsmile2]

If you need a password.......ask Blott or John by e-mail.....there is a villa owners part that does need one......here is the e-mail address.....
forums@orlandovillas.com

Michelle
20-02-2005, 04:55
Sarah I saw your post is in the public villa owners chat forum.

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
20-02-2005, 06:43
It was a thread about getting car hire for your guests and so was not relevant to the guests area but was relevant to the owners area. It was thus moved there. Moving topics to relevant areas is done all the time and helps keep the forum running in a smooth manner.

There is nothing any more sinister than that.

I've just moved this post into the Forum Support section as it's not relevant for the Ask The Experts section.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by IanandSarah
Hi,
Any help welcomed,
Thanks
IanandSarah
[/quote]