PDA

View Full Version : Small World re-opening

millie
19-02-2005, 21:57
Disney are saying that Its a Small World will be reopening on the 19th of March.

For all of us who like it....................[msnsmile2][msnsmile2][msnsmile2]

For those of you who don't.....................[msncry][msncry][msncry]

amy
20-02-2005, 00:39
Can't believe we'll miss it by a few days, amy will be sad[msnsad] maybe they'll have some test days as they did for stitch before the grand opening[msnsmile2]

LiesaAnna
20-02-2005, 02:28
great ....... am saying nothing[msnwink]

ORLANDO_MAGIC
20-02-2005, 03:45
OK for all you Small World addicts here is something to make you smile:D
Best to use Internet Explorer to hear the MUSIC.

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/johnmatthews/SMALL.html

WR1
20-02-2005, 12:50
Thanks Orlando Magic I'm playing it to my wife right now:D

she loves it[clap]:D

WR.

LiesaAnna
20-02-2005, 13:11
john your just to kind to us!!! lovely to relax to on a sunday morning!!
thanks![msnwink]

Ray&Sarah
20-02-2005, 14:26
That tune will now be going around in my head for the rest of the week.[msnscared][msnsmile]

Nostromo
20-02-2005, 15:37
I have arranged for a little "Surprise Welcome" for MaggieAllan when she logs on next! :D:D

LiesaAnna
20-02-2005, 15:49
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Nostromo
I have arranged for a little "Surprise Welcome" for MaggieAllan when she logs on next! :D:D
[/quote]

cant wait to hear what this is all about!!!!

what you been up to Nostromo?????????;)

Nostromo
20-02-2005, 20:18
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by LiesaAnna
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Nostromo
[/quote]

cant wait to hear what this is all about!!!!

what you been up to Nostromo?????????;)
[/quote]

I am sure Maggie will only be too happy to tell you. Wait. [msnwink]

harrinp1
20-02-2005, 20:20
Thats good news, as I fly home on the 18th! ;)

bluebirds
20-02-2005, 22:52
Great news for my son Adam he loves Its a Small world.[chatter] He can't wait to go on it in May. As i work in the office of a children's nursery they have a disney tape they play quite often. Every couple of days i am subjected to that darn music. But it does cheer me up if iam having a bad day. Only problem is that i have the tune in my head for hours after.[:o)]

MaggieAllan
21-02-2005, 12:22
Very funny Nostromo...i thought you had sent a DM to me by mistake!!!

Unfortunately it backfired because the music did not play so I thought it was just Smilies jumping around.

Now if only I'd read this thread first I might have got the drift.

It must have been my guardian angel looking after me and putting gremlins into your post to stop the music and protect me from the subliminal messaging[msnwink]

Note to self....put a warning in diary re 19 March...don't log on, all the brainwashed will be taliking about is that dreaded ride.
[msntongue][msncry]

LiesaAnna
21-02-2005, 13:21
oh maggie poor you!!!!! why dont you like it???????
Nostromo bad boy!!!! couldve done it to me i wouldnt mind cos i love it!!!!
its going around in my head now!!!!!!! la la la la la la la lala la la la

Ray&Sarah
21-02-2005, 20:41
So thats what Nostromo was being mysterious about.[msnoo][msnsmile]

CarolAnn
21-02-2005, 20:47
I don't think I would have minded either[msnscared]Who am I kidding[msneek]

chunkichik
21-02-2005, 23:07
since it has had a revamp, I will be brave and give it another go, just to be fair[msnscared]

CarolAnn
08-03-2005, 12:06
I quote, straight from the Mouse "Magic Kingdom Guests also are stepping into a piece of restored Disney history with the recently refurbished "it's a small world" attraction. A grand new entrance inspired by the ornate clock-tower façade of the original attraction at Disneyland® Park and a return to the original soundtrack used at its California counterpart are among the changes Walt Disney Imagineers made during the refurbishment project. While the giant clock that marks Guests' arrival is the most visible enhancement, fully restored scenes throughout the attraction are designed to return "it's a small world" to its original opening-day brilliance."

YOUR ALL INTERESTED NOW AREN'T YOU?[msnwink]

Ray&Sarah
08-03-2005, 12:29
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by CarolAnn
I quote, straight from the Mouse "Magic Kingdom Guests also are stepping into a piece of restored Disney history with the recently refurbished "it's a small world" attraction. A grand new entrance inspired by the ornate clock-tower façade of the original attraction at Disneyland® Park and a return to the original soundtrack used at its California counterpart are among the changes Walt Disney Imagineers made during the refurbishment project. While the giant clock that marks Guests' arrival is the most visible enhancement, fully restored scenes throughout the attraction are designed to return "it's a small world" to its original opening-day brilliance."

YOUR ALL INTERESTED NOW AREN'T YOU?[msnwink]
[/quote]

Must go and ride it, or maybe not, the song drives me mad.[msnoo][msnsmile]

CarolAnn
08-03-2005, 20:09
Whoa!!! Perhaps they have revamped the song too? [msnwink]Polyphonic or Hip Hop? You never know? I will definately have to give it a go in April now[msntongue]

Ray&Sarah
08-03-2005, 21:05
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by CarolAnn
Whoa!!! Perhaps they have revamped the song too? [msnwink]Polyphonic or Hip Hop? You never know? I will definately have to give it a go in April now[msntongue]
[/quote]

Have fun Carol, but you don't need to remmeber it to sing it to me though ok.[msnoo][msneek][msnsmile]

CarolAnn
22-03-2005, 12:53
I know R&S I will record it on my new (but yet to understand) video and post here so you can share:DYou will barely be able to wait until the summer then[msnwink]

jolliffee
22-03-2005, 13:07
Just can't wait to take my two granddaughters there next year, it will be the highlight of or visit. Bet I get elbowed out of the way by my kids since they have been addicts since 83 when they first visited..[msnsmile2][msnsmile2]

CarolAnn
30-04-2005, 19:40
Well, we managed to get on the new, revamped Small World recently, Tee Hee!
I liked it, The front is much more pleasant, all white and gold scenery, and the whole ride seemed like it had a new vibe to it, though little had changed, except the music,the front and the fact that the characters inside looked a lot less tired than before! Always a great ride for the smaller guests in your party:D

bluebirds
30-04-2005, 23:12
Adam can not wait to go on a Small World again. Oh how i am looking forward to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![angel][clap][sporty][beer][rasta]

trevlad
02-05-2005, 20:27
any news on the music? is it the same song but just an original mix?