PDA

View Full Version : Size of vehicle reqd

The Squire
01-02-2003, 22:12
[8)]We are looking to travel at Easter, we have a party of 6 4 adults and 2 kids. Can any one give me some advice on what size vehicle they would reccomend ( I am the only DRIVER )

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
01-02-2003, 22:35
We would recommend an 8 seater, we had one a couple of years ago as we had booked our usual 7 seater but the company had none valeted so they upgraded us to an 8 gratis.

It was great it resembled a Mercedes Vito therefore should have slightly more capacity for luggage. Always remember though that these vehicle are people carriers not luggage carriers and there will not be a great deal of capacity for luggage. However, if you are staying in a villa you should be able to travel light as all towels etc will be included.

If you cannot travel light then you will probably either need a 12 seater or alternatively get some, say four of your party and some of their luggage to get a taxi to your destination and the rest of you travel in a 7 or 8 seater.

I'm no good at maths but it would be worth costing out, afterall, there are always better things to spend your money on than travel in Orlando.

However, if your party like to shop you may need a 15 seater for the return to the airport :D:D.

Check out the prices on this site

www.orlandovillas.com/car_hire.asp

Sahrah