PDA

View Full Version : This is Fantastic, imo..

ORLANDO_MAGIC
19-02-2005, 02:16
Check out this amazing page i came across a while ago.i LOVE ithttp://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/ORLANDO_MAGIC/200521822716_BOWING.gif

It works best with Internet Explorer and will work in Firefox after a few seconds to a lesser degree.
It does not work with Netscape.

John[8D]

http://www.lebonze.com/stuff/move.htm

19-02-2005, 02:21
Cool John I like it!! P.S It works on Safari too!!![msnwink]

rosie
19-02-2005, 02:24
That's really clever [msnsmile2]

LiesaAnna
19-02-2005, 04:16
very funny!!!

chunkichik
20-02-2005, 16:52
It doesnt do anything on mine and I have IE it just makes a crazy clicking sound and its a nightmare to get rid of. Plus my computer just made a strange beeping sound? Last time I clicked on something on here I had to restore my computer, I am not going to do it anymore

ORLANDO_MAGIC
20-02-2005, 17:33
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by chunkichik
It doesnt do anything on mine and I have IE it just makes a crazy clicking sound and its a nightmare to get rid of. Plus my computer just made a strange beeping sound? Last time I clicked on something on here I had to restore my computer, I am not going to do it anymore
[/quote]

Sorry to hear you had problems but i tested it with all 4 of my browsers and had no trouble atall as did none of the above people who also tried it.

You said last time you clicked on a link in here that you also had problems so i can only assume your computer or browser has something wrong with it.

Maybe if you cancell your next trip to Orlando and buy a new computer instead things will be ok...lol.

Relax im only joking:D

John.

LiesaAnna
20-02-2005, 18:18
[/quote]

maybe you just had to much to drink last night and your hearing things??????[msntongue]

chunkichik
20-02-2005, 18:32
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ORLANDO_MAGIC
[/quote]

Sorry to hear you had problems but i tested it with all 4 of my browsers and had no trouble atall as did none of the above people who also tried it.

You said last time you clicked on a link in here that you also had problems so i can only assume your computer or browser has something wrong with it.

Maybe if you cancell your next trip to Orlando and buy a new computer instead things will be ok...lol.

Relax im only joking:D

John.
[/quote]

The last thing i clicked on was a download for the firefox browser, I haven't had any other problems.

I would rather stick pins in my eyes than cancel my trip to Florida

and Liesa, very funny, I did NOT have enough to drink last night[msnwink]