PDA

View Full Version : applauds

Mrs-PRG7000
18-02-2005, 01:27
everyone on here that has tried, whether they lost, stayed the same or put on, you all deserve a great big pat on the back for putting your efforts in the public domain in the first place, and to the lady that put on, nevermind, just pick up where you left off and join in, the support is inspiring on here [grouphug]

My WI was Wed and very pleased that I lost 1 and 1/2lb. Paul has lost a stone now, and i am really pleased for him, though he doesn't have too much to lose really, just wish that I could reach the half stone mark let alone a stone.

Liesa we should swap notes, I also suffer with arthritis (sero negative, without the rheumatoid factor) and osteo in my wrists and feet, I am 43 and feel like 83 most of the time, so can quite see where you are coming from with the headaches, sleepless nights etc. Did you find when in Florida that it behaved beautifully, mine did I was totally gobsmacked with all the walking that we did, but by the end i was even walking downstairs without too much difficulty as well. Obviously the heat although made me drip lol, had its benefits. I can see a holiday home looming!!!!!

Anyway you guys take care and good luck with everything this coming week [lucky]

Lynn [grouphug]

Magical Dreams
18-02-2005, 12:41
Hi Lynn

What an encouraging message you have put out to the others!!

As for the Heat from the Florida Sun, We also feel the benefits when we go.

Isn't it funny how a bit of sun can help make some of those aches and pains subside for the duration?

My youngest son had a little patch of eczema on his leg, when we returned from Holiday, it had GONE!!
It left a pale mark where it had once been!
How strange !!

Lets hope our next trip (-4 days time) has the same benfits for him and for us too!!

[clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap]

LiesaAnna
18-02-2005, 13:17
thanx for such a sweet message to all i agree everyone has been really great and i am loving it!!
and the arthritis didnt subside when in florida, if anyone saw me walking around i must look like a right misery!! it hurts when i sleep the worst!!! and of course then am grumpy with pain and very tired during the day, so am now trying the new tabs and have slept quite well, not perfect but better, the GP said these are great for arthritis and nights!!! hes a darling!!!
but then it could be a combination of losing a stone thats also helping!! so heres to the next stone!!!![clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap]

well done to everyone!!