PDA

View Full Version : Hampton Lakes

Rich-n-Ang
17-02-2005, 19:14
We were originally booked into a Villa on Crescent Lakes for our trip in July but an unfortunate set of circumstances has meant we’ve had to change our plans this week and we are now staying at Hampton Lakes, what’s it like ?

eagleydo
17-02-2005, 19:22
Our first stay in Florida was at Hampton Lakes. Its a really love estate and if we could afford to buy(we have given this serious thought, then this would be our fav. choice. Just down on US27, short drive to 192, well situated for everything. We have stayed at variious sites but this is the only one at which my teenagers used the community areas and made lots of friends.

poohbear
17-02-2005, 19:39
we stayed here last year and we thoroughly enjoyed it...

Wandsworth Wizard
21-02-2005, 01:04
We stayed at Hampton Lakes in Oct 2004. Nice, quiet, well maintained community which we would stay at again.

Ray&Sarah
21-02-2005, 01:09
Hey Wesley where are you.[msnwink]:D

E. Cosgrove
21-02-2005, 01:19
When we were over last Oct we visited friends who were staying in this community and it certainly seemed very nice. If I remember rightly is there a rotary ( roundabout) as you go in. Strange going around it the "wrong" way. :D

steph_goodrum
21-02-2005, 13:31
Liz
First tiem my husband forgot and went the wrong way round the roundabout , luckily there was no one coming.

Rich-N-Ang
I think you'll have a great time at Hampton Lakes (of course I'm biased as we have had our home there for 4 1/2 years now).
It's convenient for all the attractions but if you dont want to go out there are facilities on site tennis, basketball, sand volleyball etc for the children so they can have a bit of space.
They have just built a new Walmart a couple of miles up the 27 (which I get to see for the first time in a couple of weeks - yippee) and there are more and more places opening along the stretch of road there.
I can give you more of an update on whats around after our trip as we havent been since September and it changes so quickly.

SteveW
21-02-2005, 15:57
Sounds like it might be ok for Kite Flying !
We sent some guests there a week or so ago and they thoroughly enjoyed it !

heathercobbett
23-02-2005, 11:49
Our House is on the development is opposite Hampton Lakes (We are Westridge)

When we are full,we often book our guests into a Hampton Lakes house and they are always well pleased

Calamity Jane
26-02-2005, 18:52
I also own on Hampton Lakes ( and Westridge) Its a beautiful development and very well maintained, you are surrounded by orange groves but within a couple of minutes from shops, restaurants are a couple or so miles down the road ( on Hwy 192) like Steph I am biased, I like this area because like many other developments you are a few minutes away from the hustle and bustle but staying in the peace and quiet.

Westridge is across the road so the same applies to that area.

Fran19
01-04-2005, 21:28
We stayed at Hampton Lakes and it was really lovely. Early morning you can watch the hot air balloons go over, or at least we did when we stayed there. Very peaceful area and lovely villas.