PDA

View Full Version : Lindfields

LittleTink
30-01-2003, 16:54
Hello (new to all this!)

We stayed at Lindfields in 2001, we had a fantastic holiday.

We are hoping to return to Florida in 2004:D

Can anyone advise of other areas that you would recommend?

It would be a shame if because we had such a great time at Lindfields we didn't look at other areas.

Many thanks[8D]

caroline
30-01-2003, 18:28
Welcome to the forum!
There are many lovely communities around the Kissimmee/Davenport area. It all depends on whether you want community facilities, lake views, total privacy...........
The best thing to do is search through the villas listed, most have some information about the community at the top of their advert as well as a link to a map showing the locations of all the communities that are advertised on the Orlando Villas website. Then if a particular villa catches your eye you can ask the owner more questions about the community where their villa is located. One last tip if you're looking at travelling during "Peak Times" like Easter, start enquiring now! The most popular dates always go VERY quickly.
Good Luck and have a great time [8D]

Lesley S
30-01-2003, 19:15
Take a look at the map that is on this site to see what other developments are near where you want to be. http://www.orlandovillas.com/map.asp

Harmony
31-01-2003, 12:18
Hi LittleTink,

Remember when looking around the map that travel by car in Orlando/Kissimmee is quite different to the UK. All the villas advertised here on www.orlandovillas.com are within easy travel to the major attractions. It depends very much on what you are looking for, but you have found the right place to look. If you have any questions about any particular area you will find owners on this furom very willing to supply the answer.

Jeff

LittleTink
31-01-2003, 16:07
Thank you all for your replies.

I put a request on Orlando Rental Villas for any Villas in Lindfields and have a FULL mailbox!!!![:0]

Thank you to all those people that have kindly sent me details.

Karen

shirlgirl
06-02-2003, 17:56
hi little,
hubby and i wanna go back in the year 2004 to, but hopefully looking at may time etc.... we stayed in sunridge woods in kissimmee it was lovely, it was in foggy creek court. although they were a whole pile of us so it made the stay cheaper, so we're looking for a decent priced holiday for all the kids!
bye shirley.

Susan J
13-05-2003, 20:56
If you stayed on Lindfields you may have driven up Funie Steed Road past Sunset Lakes, the gated community with the lake next door to Lindfields going towards Disney. I have two Villas on there, and there are others on the Orlando Villa's site too.
It is a good area for getting to Disney and I4, I-Drive etc cutting accross rather than joining traffic.