PDA

View Full Version : directions to the shopping malls?

simo
14-02-2005, 22:26
Hi, we are off to Florida again in April & the misses wants to do some shopping :(

We know of the mall on Orange Blossom Trail but is'nt there are bigger 'n' better one? If so, any directions from 192 (Old town kissimmee area?)

thanks Simon

wrpac00
14-02-2005, 23:18
Simon,

DM me with your email address and I will send you some websites.

Nostromo
14-02-2005, 23:22
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by simo
Hi, we are off to Florida again in April & the misses wants to do some shopping :(

We know of the mall on Orange Blossom Trail but is'nt there are bigger 'n' better one? If so, any directions from 192 (Old town kissimmee area?)

thanks Simon
[/quote]

From wherever you are staying on US192, it should be easy to follow signs and reach Interstate-4, which is your main artery through Orlando.

The best shopping is probably at the Orlando Premium Outlets on Vineland Avenue just off I-4. Take Exit-68 out of Interstate-4 and follow the signs.

Mall at Millenia is further up off Exit-78 and is more expensive, but well worth a visit even if only to Window Shop.

Other malls worth going are Florida Mall, Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores and the two Belz malls. The Belzes, both off I-drive, have gone a bit downhill in recent years but apparently there are now signs of rejuvination. Good for bargains.

E. Cosgrove
14-02-2005, 23:22
Florida Mall, take the Sandlake rd exit off the I4 turn R at the bottom of the ramp and follow the signs.

Mall at Millenia take conroy rd exit off I4

Premium outlets , depends on where you are on the 192, take the 535 and call in at Lake Buena Vista Factory stores on the way then turn right at Little Lake Brian, or take the I4 to junction68 and go straight ahead at the bottom of the ramp.

The list is endless, depends what your wife wants, but these are my favourites:D

Nostromo
14-02-2005, 23:31
Of course, for straightforward household utility goods, there is nothing like good old Wal-Mart. There is one right on your doorstep on US192, just east of Kissimmee.

At the other end of the spectrum, if you fancy some exclusive, upmarket shops, go to Winter Park just north of downtown Orlando. You need Exit-85 off I-4.