PDA

View Full Version : Highlands Reserve 5 bed villa for sale

Champagne
12-02-2005, 18:10
Sad to report that we have decided to sell our gorgeous Florida villa on Highlands Reserve because of Ron's declining health.

Please DM for further information.

KarenScott
12-02-2005, 19:14
I've got to say your home is lovely and you must be so sad to have to sell but I'm sure that you will have no problem finding a buyer. Unfortunately out of my budget for another home!

LiesaAnna
12-02-2005, 20:01
am hoping with all my heart that we win the lottery tonight!!!!! its a lovely villa........ bet it wont be on the market for long.............
Good Luck!!![lucky]

Champagne
13-02-2005, 16:54
Thanks for that folks - yes sad to be selling but had our gorgeous house built with the intention of spending three to six months per year in Florida. As this is no longer an option, and keeping it is just a reminder of what we aren't able to do, we're looking to sell it to someone else who will love it and look after it, as we have.

It's 15 minutes from Disney, overlooks conservation land, with South West facing pool and is situated on a championship golf course, just off the US27, 2 miles from US192. Fully furnished with upgrades and designer drapes, ceiling music system, security alarm and extended pool, spa, waterfalls and lanai.

Newly built, Sept 2003, accommodation comprises 3,600 sq ft covered living space. Located in short term rental zone. 21 weeks rental for 2005.

Priced at $550,000

Please DM for further information.