PDA

View Full Version : La Quinta Inn & Suites,UCF ?

ORLANDO_MAGIC
11-02-2005, 22:01
I know its highly unlikely but as anyone ever stayed at the

"La Quinta Inn & Suites Orlando UCF,11805 Research Parkway.Orlando,FL 32826"

John.

Nostromo
11-02-2005, 22:06
I have not stayed at that particular Inn, but have used La Quinta Inns all over the US around 20 times so far. They are generally good value for clean and simple accommodation with 'no frills' attached. I find the best thing about La Quintas is that they are invariably located at some convenient spot, either near an airport or some other jumping off point. Also, there are ususally Denny's or similar restaurants next door. On the whole, I like them.

ORLANDO_MAGIC
11-02-2005, 23:48
Thanks for the reply Arun.

John.

ravtino
12-02-2005, 00:17
We spoke to someone last year that were staying ther and they said it was large and they wern't very keen, carn't remember much else sorry.

ORLANDO_MAGIC
12-02-2005, 01:16
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ravtino
We spoke to someone last year that were staying ther and they said it was large and they wern't very keen, carn't remember much else sorry.

[/quote]

Thanks for the reply...i guess the only way to find out is to stay there.
I did read 9 reviews of people who had stayed there and 8 gave at least 4 out of 5 with only one negative,so that sounds good by me.

John.

chrizzy100
12-02-2005, 01:33
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ORLANDO_MAGIC
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ravtino

[/quote]

Thanks for the reply...i guess the only way to find out is to stay there.
I did read 9 reviews of people who had stayed there and 8 gave at least 4 out of 5 with only one negative,so that sounds good by me.

John.
[/quote]

I've not stayed in one in Orlando.....but we use them on road trips if we can.....

Nostromo
12-02-2005, 13:29
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:[i]Originally posted by chrizzy100[/iI've not stayed in one in Orlando.....but we use them on road trips if we can.....
[/quote]

I think this about sums it up about La Quinta's. They are ideal for overnight stays while 'on the road' or as a stopover for a morning flight. When I go to the US this year, I'll be staying at one im Morrisville near Raleigh Airport and later the one near Indianapolis Airport while stopping to see Indy 500. La Quinta Inss are great for such short stops.

But they may feel a bit cramped and restricted for a 2 ro 3 week stay in a place like Orlando, unless you are like some of my Australian friends who like to minimise the cost on accommodation on grounds that they are used only to sleep and shower.

Lesley S
12-02-2005, 13:35
We stayed in La Quinta Inn on the 192, he one just opposite the Splendid Dragon, it was quite a nice little hotel, good breakfast and had a nice pool area. We only stayed in it for one night as our villa was booked until the next day, we will most probably stay there again for one night this year when we go over next.

ORLANDO_MAGIC
12-02-2005, 14:57
[clap]

trevlad
14-02-2005, 03:58
john,
again we stayed at the la quinta on the 192 near the back entrance to animal kingdom last may. got recommended from our realtor

. very acceptable. free continental style breakfast , although only managed it twice. internet access in the foyeur. clean room and good price.
tried to stay ther in august but it was fully booked. would recommend it. nothing fancy but not raucous like some i drive gaffs!! and great for sneaking into disney[msnwink]

HSB
25-09-2005, 23:36
I stayed at one towards the bottom of I Drive, extremely happy considering I spend most of life working out of Hiltons. Room was great as it was very large and had Broadband which I really needed.

Katys Grandad
25-09-2005, 23:51
There is a review of this hotel on [name edited]. I won't post the link but I'm sure you can work it out!

Comes out very well and seems a very good rate.