PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic PS

laudan
10-02-2005, 13:40
Thinking about doing a Fantasmic PS for the first time. What time in Fantasmic on in June and what would be the best time to have our meal.

Nostromo
10-02-2005, 13:44
In June Fantasmic could be as late as 9:30pm since in gets dark later. You have to be in your seats about an hour before the show at that time of the year and so I suggest you eat before then...unless you plan to go for the excellent Mama Melrose's Fantasmic Dinner package.

laudan
10-02-2005, 13:48
Thanks
Thinking about trying Hollywood and Vine because we have two children. Anyone tried it.

jaynekent
10-02-2005, 18:21
Hi

We are off for the first time next week and have booked a ps dinner package to mama melrose with 2 children, will let you know how it went when we get back!:D

christhear
10-02-2005, 18:40
We did the hollywood and vine with my son in December.
Plenty to choose from and some kids bits as well. The funniest bit was when i let him go and get some ice-cream. He said that his ice-cream tasted horible, he had only gone and got a greatbig spoonful of butter and put smarties on it.[V][V]

Val
10-02-2005, 18:50
Fantasmic is my absolute favourite, I just think it is Disney at its ultimate best and I never fail to shed a tear at the end. It is a must for
everyone and its often overlooked. As in previous comments arrive at least an hour before the start to get a good seat amd if there is a wind do not go too near the front, that is if you do not want to get wet.
Enjoy
Val

poohbear
10-02-2005, 19:06
yes val i agree totally ( i too shed a tear every time) my sister has been to orlando several times and has never seen the fantasmic show.[:O][msnoo]

jaynekent
05-03-2005, 18:28
Hi Laudan

Just got back from a brilliant break. Fantasmic was fantastic! We ate at mam melrose with 2 children aged 10 and 8 who both really enjoyed it. We ate about 3 hours before the show and the meal took about an hour and a half but that was fairly leisurely! Good food but a little more pricey than your average it worked out at about $100 for us. Hope you enjoy it!
Jayne

Nostromo
05-03-2005, 18:44
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by jaynekent
Hi Laudan

Just got back from a brilliant break. Fantasmic was fantastic! We ate at mam melrose with 2 children aged 10 and 8 who both really enjoyed it. We ate about 3 hours before the show and the meal took about an hour and a half but that was fairly leisurely! Good food but a little more pricey than your average it worked out at about $100 for us. Hope you enjoy it!
Jayne
[/quote]

Glad that you had a great time at Mama Melrose and the Fantasmic package. Regarding the price, $100 (around £57 at today's rates) for a meal for 2 adults & 2 kids in a Disney park sounds on the reasonable side, don't you think? Everything tends to be a bit on the expensive side within or associated with the Disney parks, but generally accepatable considering the atmosphere. :)