PDA

View Full Version : RENTED A HOME IN EAGLE POINTE

sweetpeakaris
10-02-2005, 09:40
Has anyone stayed here? Can someone please give me info on the Sub, and how is the area around it, I guess it's off Poinsicana(sp). Wanna know if it's a nice area. Thanks!

Cruella DeVilla
10-02-2005, 13:44
A friend has a villa there, no doubt she shall be along later to advise you what it is like!

bellaepovera
10-02-2005, 14:11
Hi Eagle point is a very nice area and great location for going to the parks. Resturaunts and shopping are also just a 5 minutes drive by the 192 area. Community very lovely and peaceful. You and your fam

stabard
10-02-2005, 15:35
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Cruella DeVilla
A friend has a villa there, no doubt she shall be along later to advise you what it is like!
[/quote]

Yes I am CDV [msnsmile2]

I a bias yes as our home is on Eagle Pointe. It is a quiet mix of rental and residential homes sited around lakes. Our guests have all commented that they like the location as it is close enough to all the action yet a bit of a haven to come home to. It is 4 miles south along Poinciana off the 192.

The parks are very easiliy reached within 10 -12 mins and there are lots of great resturants nearby. There is also a 24hr Walmart within 2 minutes drive.

I am sure you will have a great time staying there[msnsmile2]

sweetpeakaris
10-02-2005, 16:25
I read on another forum that the area around that Walmart store was not great and the traffic was heavy. Is that true? Thanks for all the info!

ctgirlscout
10-02-2005, 17:53
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by sweetpeakaris
I read on another forum that the area around that Walmart store was not great and the traffic was heavy. Is that true? Thanks for all the info!
[/quote]

There is some road construction going on in the general area. It was right in front of Wal-Mart last July. They have been doing a "beautification project" for the last few months. A little inconvenient, but its not impossible to deal with. Our villa is right behind the Wal-Mart, and we did not find it too much of a problem.

michellemaxted
11-02-2005, 02:11
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by sweetpeakaris
[/quote]

There is a shortcut from Eagle Pointe to Walmarts, which completely avoids the 192. Also you can get to DisneyWorld via the 535 and again you avoid the roadworks and the 192. It's a great location, so central and accessible and so quiet and relaxing.[msnsmile]

wend
11-02-2005, 02:13
When we visited last September, yes the roads were a bit busier at certain times of the day but certainly didn't cause us any delays visiting the parks or getting about. We always got to the parks in super fast time by not even using the 192 and there is also the quick back route to Walmart from Eagle Pointe. We love Green Meadows Petting Farm which is opposite and generally the peace and tranquility of the development and surrounding area after a busy day at the parks and all our guests love the lakes the houses surround for fishing, strolls and their plentiful wildlife.

Cant wait until April!

Wendy

sweetpeakaris
11-02-2005, 02:33
You guys are Great! I feel so much at ease now, I can't wait to get there March 24. Thanks for all the info!

stabard
11-02-2005, 20:28
Have a great time - not that I am envious or anything[msnwink]